Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craziest Sample Flip

I tried to convince someone that TIP sampled "Why you wanna" but he refused to believe it. The classic is still a banger but I like what TI did

Can't believe I forgot to post this.

Never Been

Schala's Theme

Flipping a Chrono Trigger sample was just...genius. And then they went and did it again.

Never Been Part 2

Secret of the Forest

I'm not really a Wiz fan, but those songs will be classics to me forever because of those samples.

I tried to convince someone that TIP sampled "Why you wanna" but he refused to believe it. The classic is still a banger but I like what TI did

I mean... how could anyone NOT recognize that shit? It's the opening notes to Crystal Waters' joint just slowed/pitched down.

Can't believe I forgot to post this.

Never Been

Schala's Theme

Flipping a Chrono Trigger sample was just...genius. And then they went and did it again.

Never Been Part 2

Secret of the Forest

I'm not really a Wiz fan, but those songs will be classics to me forever because of those samples.

If I could get my hands on my old production archive tape. I would post up a beat I made in '95 or '96 where I sampled part of the music in WildARMS and threw it over one of the beats off of Souls of Mischief's No Mans Land album. I could recreate it if I get a moment though 'cause it's really simple to do.

Last edited:
Back