Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craziest Sample Flip

This shit insane.. I just found out yesterday about this sample. I had no idea it was really a dude singing that shit on the original. The producer just adjusted the pitch. You can't catch the sample in the beginning portion of the track but it really stands out around the 2:40 mark so thats where I started it in the first vid..

Also this shit..

I just discovered was sampled in a kodak black song. I know not everybody fuck w/ this nigga music and I tried to find just the instrumental but It aint even posted on youtube smh

This shit insane.. I just found out yesterday about this sample. I had no idea it was really a dude singing that shit on the original. The producer just adjusted the pitch. You can't catch the sample in the beginning portion of the track but it really stands out around the 2:40 mark so thats where I started it in the first vid..

Just blaze is a genius

any producers on the site ???

giphy.gif

a bunch of us on here.

@Manchi Musa @Kzzl @5TH Chordz @KINGEC @Judge_Judah @BRIAN B. @LUClEN

Was at it for 4 years as a hobby, but been doing designs and illustrations lately. Ain't laid no drums down in about 18 months.

Damn, I forgot about this one:

I ain't even a Lupe fan, but that shit was a monster. They didn't change the sample much, but what they added to it made a big difference.

Back