Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craig was a sucka...here is the evidence why

And Craig had the money, remember he just picked up his check. He prolly just ain't cash it yet. And wasn't giving Smokey the money he worked for... But was cool with borrowing it

He probably ain’t even like that job. It don’t make you a sucker if you was falsely terminated and didn’t wanna get that job back. Man fuck them for firing me for no reason. Why would I wanna work there anymore?

Just cause he live with his mama and them don’t make him a sucker. He had a job so at least he wasn’t bumming.

That $200 wasn’t none of his concern. He ain’t have shit to do with that. Smokey brought him into that.

His gf was just a crazy insecure cheating ass chick. You can’t blame him cause she crazy.

His daddy made him move over there, not him. He even said it.

Pinky had a gun to Craig head, what was he supposed to do? Then look how that turned out.

DayDay was scared of Joker. Not Craig

IT was the next Friday and he was moving to another spot, how he gonna get a job that quick.

Why is Craig responsible for what Damon did to Money Mike?

He fought the crackhead but DAY DAY ain’t help.

That girl ain’t want Money Mike, she was never his to begin with. Look how quick she was in Craig room.
They had him on tape though. That's why Red said they was clowning him

Friday:
Got fired from his job, on his day off for allegedly stealing boxes. Word on the street it was Ezel, but thats another convo for another day. He didn't try to get his job back. He just said they fired him on the spot.

Still at home with his parents, eating all the chitterlings and pigs feet.

Didnt have $200 to give his homeboy to prevent him from getting shot.

Let his ol lady blow up his spot in front of company. He "tries" to calm her down, only for her to go off again b/c a chick was asking to borrow his VCR.

Im not gon say he a sucka for hitting a nigga with a brick in a fight b/c fuck it, I would've done it too.

Next Friday:
He did his best Will Smith impersonation and moved to live with his folks b/c Deebo was getting out and was about to get chased out his hood

He almost got punked at the record store by a nigga named Pinky

He was scared of a nigga that was 1/4th of his size but wanted to holla at his sister

He still didnt have a job

Friday after next:
A point for finally getting his own place with his cousin and having a job

He let Damon try Money Mike at his party.

He was dry macking on Money Mike girl

He got his stuff stole by a crackhead dressed like Santa

This is bullshit

I would say Craig a sucka for that fight. That should've been just knuckles. But I'd hit that big muhfucka with a brick and a trash can too if he just powerslammed the fuck outta me onto a car in front of my peoples.

giphy.gif

LOL.

Craig should've stopped grabbin that dude and just stuck with being quicker than Deebo.

I would say Craig a sucka for that fight. That should've been just knuckles. But I'd hit that big muhfucka with a brick and a trash can too if he just powerslammed the fuck outta me onto a car in front of my peoples.

giphy.gif

LOL.

Craig should've stopped grabbin that dude and just stuck with being quicker than Deebo.

Aint no rules after a nigga choke you in smoke backyard

Back