Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craig was a sucka...here is the evidence why

Puttin that dirty ice in Pops cup was some sucka shit tho
plus, he got zesty with his pops for not wanting to be a dog catcher when he didnt have many options facing him

lol

fellas, we know Deebo was a pos lol

lets not do this

craig just had bad taste in women...

i mean they were both bad chicks... but also not the best picks....

the one chick was a straight thot who had another nigga in her bed while giving craig shit....

and debbie sister was a fiend....like i mean i know debbie wasn't.. but your sister a fiend, got niggaz all in and outta ur crib....parents never around....

some of that shit gotta pass over tot he other sister....i don't think i'd been that pressed for debbie

craig just had bad taste in women...

i mean they were both bad chicks... but also not the best picks....

the one chick was a straight thot who had another nigga in her bed while giving craig shit....

and debbie sister was a fiend....like i mean i know debbie wasn't.. but your sister a fiend, got niggaz all in and outta ur crib....parents never around....

some of that shit gotta pass over tot he other sister....i don't think i'd been that pressed for debbie

Debbie's sister wasn't craig's girl

yea, but u gonna chase after the sister of a fiend?

your sister a fiend, imma have my reservations

did craig smash any of those chicks?

I mean, in addition to being a sucka, he was a simp too

Debbie, Carla, and Donna......he hit, they just didnt get into all that

the white guy that saves the day in the movies always gets the girl....they just ride out on the back of an ambulance, they dont show him hittin it

:sup:everybody knows he poked tho

why they never stuck around then? hmmmm

The real sucka was lil chris knocking over everyone's trash cans

+1

yes...he was also a sucka

nope....hardest lil nigga in the whole movie

he was supposed to be in school, like Dana, but he was runnin the streets talkin shit and kickin over trash cans

called big craig a punk to his face and rode out......they had to jump him in the end and we know the youngins dont play that

thats really the reason Craig moved....lil Chris was lurkin w/ a grudge

Back