Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craig was a sucka...here is the evidence why

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Friday:
Got fired from his job, on his day off for allegedly stealing boxes. Word on the street it was Ezel, but thats another convo for another day. He didn't try to get his job back. He just said they fired him on the spot.

Still at home with his parents, eating all the chitterlings and pigs feet.

Didnt have $200 to give his homeboy to prevent him from getting shot.

Let his ol lady blow up his spot in front of company. He "tries" to calm her down, only for her to go off again b/c a chick was asking to borrow his VCR.

Im not gon say he a sucka for hitting a nigga with a brick in a fight b/c fuck it, I would've done it too.

Next Friday:
He did his best Will Smith impersonation and moved to live with his folks b/c Deebo was getting out and was about to get chased out his hood

He almost got punked at the record store by a nigga named Pinky

He was scared of a nigga that was 1/4th of his size but wanted to holla at his sister

He still didnt have a job

Friday after next:
A point for finally getting his own place with his cousin and having a job

He let Damon try Money Mike at his party.

He was dry macking on Money Mike girl

He got his stuff stole by a crackhead dressed like Santa

Didn't Pinky have a gun pointed at him and that midget had about 3 brothers always around.

pinky had a gun, yes...but when the fight was on...what was his excuse?

so it was the midget and two other brothers, but wasnt the oldest the shortest one? I honestly cant remember

but i'm willing to remove these from his sucka checklist, but the other evidence is too overwhelming to ignore

Even if he did had 200 dollars to loan be wasn't at fahlt. Smokey
Shouldn't have been playing with niggas money

had he had the money, he could've parlayed that into an opportunity to flip some weed on the side

still a sucka

back to the $200

nobody realized all that shit was over a zip

Smokey was the sucka overall....smoked that mans shit up and put his boy's name in it

he wasnt scared of Joker, DayDay was.....another weak, scary sidekick Craig has to look out for and put himself in the mix

and mf's aint hiring like that, bruh....they never mentioned this nigga even going to school

He tussled w/ crackhead santa but he got away....again, the sidekick was the jackass
but yeah, he finally said fuck it and took a $11/hr rent a cop job......which he got fired from if im not mistaken

thats probably why they never touched it again....everybody's too old to keep up with the narrative.....niggas gotta have felony records and kids by now

back to the $200

nobody realized all that shit was over a zip

Smokey was the sucka overall....smoked that mans shit up and put his boy's name in it

he wasnt scared of Joker, DayDay was.....another weak, scary sidekick Craig has to look out for and put himself in the mix

and mf's aint hiring like that, bruh....they never mentioned this nigga even going to school

He tussled w/ crackhead santa but he got away....again, the sidekick was the jackass
but yeah, he finally said fuck it and took a $11/hr rent a cop job......which he got fired from if im not mistaken

thats probably why they never touched it again....everybody's too old to keep up with the narrative.....niggas gotta have felony records and kids by now
you make some very compelling counters to my points

however, Craig i think still bears the most responsibility in 2 of those situations you named

verdict:

still a sucka

Only sucker thing Craig did in all 3 movies was get fired on his day off. Besides that everything else that happen to him was because of others.

craig had the banger too tho.....puled tht shit on deebo, and put it down to shoot the fair one....

and still hit the nigga with a brick

So no one gonna talk about how the cousin made them church women move away from the mall?

They was out there selling pussy.

Craig was an example of a regular nigga in the hood, not necessarily a hood nigga if you get what I mean

everything wasnt sweet but he had decent parents and some sense, and seemed to be the one navigating everybody else through their shit

always started with a job, but got the boot for some bs

Knocked out Deebo, which ultimately led to Smokey getting the money he needed....pulled a home invasion on some eses and got DayDay the money they needed to keep the crib..even tho he fucked up his "ruuf"...and threw a live ass Christmas party to cover his rent and smashed MM's bottom bitch for the free fifty

had he had the money, he could've parlayed that into an opportunity to flip some weed on the side

still a sucka
That still ain't on Craig and he never had the money. why you think he was asking his girl , his sister and his mom for the cash?

Smokey was playing around instead of selling that shit like he was supposed to. Got the nerve to talk about " you know how we do it we got hiiigh! We was fuuucked up!" You know niggas ain't even trying to hear that shit. Even Craig checked him about playing so much

Craig was an example of a regular nigga in the hood, not necessarily a hood nigga if you get what I mean

everything wasnt sweet but he had decent parents and some sense, and seemed to be the one navigating everybody else through their shit

always started with a job, but got the boot for some bs

Knocked out Deebo, which ultimately led to Smokey getting the money he needed....pulled a home invasion on some eses and got DayDay the money they needed to keep the crib..even tho he fucked up his "ruuf"...and threw a live ass Christmas party to cover his rent and smashed MM's bottom bitch for the free fifty

did craig smash any of those chicks?

I mean, in addition to being a sucka, he was a simp too

That still ain't on Craig and he never had the money. why you think he was asking his girl , his sister and his mom for the cash?

Smokey was playing around instead of selling that shit like he was supposed to. Got the nerve to talk about " you know how we do it we got hiiigh! We was fuuucked up!" You know niggas ain't even trying to hear that shit. Even Craig checked him about playing so much

so we not gon blame craig for not having a savings account for rainy days?

oh ok

Back