Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craig Mack Died In Sex Cult?

RIP to Craig at the end of the day, the whole thing seems bizarre though... I was shocked to see how old he looked in that picture, what did he actually die of in the end???

how is thais anyone else s fault
things that happen to you at certain moments in life have everlasting effects on you

took me a min to respond as I forgot i posted in this thread

then i had to remember the point i was trying to make in the first place

fact remains diddy screwed The Lox, Da Band, Carl Thomas, Total, 112, Danity Kane, B5 etc.

I never said he was responsible for Mack joining a cult. I said the nigga sucks as a manager and his business practices are shady. Mack was dropped from the label because diddy was mainly focused on BIG and possibly blackballed from making music on a wide scale.

he never got the push he needed and dude was mad nice and talented.

all Im saying is diddy is a fucking vulture and so many ppl have failed fucking around with him. he has no *real* talent of us own, he just eats off everybody elses shit.

a Black ass Jerry Heller

facts what different from what suge did then what puffy did .

aint nobody ever said nothing like this about P

Yeah mane, he was ugly af. Like really ugly.
l0Mv7_s-200x150.gif

That Mark Curry book "Dancing with the Devil" was an interesting read, and showed how slimey and petty Diddy can be...

Someone posted pages from it on the IC...

Blacks are always ready to tear down other blacks down without knowing the full story smh typical

Black people be so quick to tear down the blacks on top , the white mfs aint even gotta do shit no more but watch us kill and shit on eachother.

Last edited:
Most kats are corrupted by the Aura if they stay around it to long and those type of curses have to deal the energy Diddy puts out into the world. Yes all these artist make their own choices but you would have to be blind to not see the man's impact on artists lives over the years in the most negative of ways. There are no Coincidences we just fail to acknowledge patterns and event chains origins...

On what planet has this not been acknowledged tho? As someone who occasionally runs in music circles, this shit is super common knowledge, plus other shit.

Niggas worship snakes for they come up errday, B. To be a billionaire you steppin on somebody's toes, period.

Blacks are always ready to tear down other blacks down without knowing the full story smh typical

Black people be so quick to tear down the blacks on top , the white mfs aint even gotta do shit no more but watch us kill and shit on eachother.

I dont care about Black capitalist sorry

“the Blacks on top” sounds ridiculous af by the way

Last edited:
Diddy offered to pay for his funeral big fucking whoop

thats what you should do as a friend or because you comtributed to his demise

Back