Welcome To aBlackWeb

Craig Mack Died In Sex Cult?

They stopped working together 25 years ago lol This is a grown ass man we're talking about, I aint blaming Diddy for this shit.
i see race POV

Nick Anderson was never the same player after he missed those FT's against the Rockets all those years ago

shit be having rippling effects on people

Nah nah nahhhh, you're a grown ass man dog. This why everybody looks for someone else to blame for their fuck ups. Nobody made this nigga join a cult but him.

Yea... Diddy is at fault for ruining a lot of peoples music careers.. but a lot of them have bounced back personally & are doing ok. Crieg obviously needed some help, but Mack had family & friends.

If you consider what the climate was like, its understandable that Craig Mack and Ma$e got out of Hip Hop.

I don't like that he was possibly part of Pac's shooting, but I fuck with Diddy for the most part. All record companies fuck new artists, that's the music business in general. Most people don't know who these other execs are so they just blame Diddy for everything when he moves how an exec is supposed to move. Lox, Mase etc still chill with puff to this day cuz they realized what it was.

Craig Mack had his own demons that had nothing to do with Puff.

According to the movie Notorious, Biggie got a $60,000 check when he signed with Bad Boy. I think its fair to assume that Craig Mack got a similar check.

I read an interview in a Hip Hop magazine called Elementary where Lord Finesse said, "Craig Mack was still riding the subway when Flavor In Your Ear was the #1 rap song in the country".

Basically Craig Mack got a $60,000 check and didn't buy a car. Thats probably why Puff stopped fucking with him.

fact remains diddy screwed The Lox, Da Band, Carl Thomas, Total, 112, Danity Kane, B5 etc.

I never said he was responsible for Mack joining a cult. I said the nigga sucks as a manager and his business practices are shady. Mack was dropped from the label because diddy was mainly focused on BIG and possibly blackballed from making music on a wide scale.

he never got the push he needed and dude was mad nice and talented.

all Im saying is diddy is a fucking vulture and so many ppl have failed fucking around with him. he has no *real* talent of us own, he just eats off everybody elses shit.

a Black ass Jerry Heller

Stop blaming that man for the choices these people make after their career is over.
Most kats are corrupted by the Aura if they stay around it to long and those type of curses have to deal the energy Diddy puts out into the world. Yes all these artist make their own choices but you would have to be blind to not see the man's impact on artists lives over the years in the most negative of ways. There are no Coincidences we just fail to acknowledge patterns and event chains origins...

Most kats are corrupted by the Aura if they stay around it to long and those type of curses have to deal the energy Diddy puts out into the world. Yes all these artist make their own choices but you would have to be blind to not see the man's impact on artists lives over the years in the most negative of ways. There are no Coincidences we just fail to acknowledge patterns and event chains origins...

THANK YOU!

According to the movie Notorious, Biggie got a $60,000 check when he signed with Bad Boy. I think its fair to assume that Craig Mack got a similar check.

I read an interview in a Hip Hop magazine called Elementary where Lord Finesse said, "Craig Mack was still riding the subway when Flavor In Your Ear was the #1 rap song in the country".

Basically Craig Mack got a $60,000 check and didn't buy a car. Thats probably why Puff stopped fucking with him.
I remember 5 grand said that Craig Mack would've lasted on Bay Boy if he had a car. One of the dumbest posts in IC history

We need a diddy thread tho. I swear he signed like 100 people after big and nobody made any records past 1

They do that for a reason.

A major label has enough money to go to talent showcases and sign anybody thats any good. It eliminates the competition.

Think about it; You have an artist that you plan on marketing and promoting for the next 2 years. If another rapper comes up and gives your artist competition then your artist' sales could suffer. So you sign everybody thats any good and they can't get out of their contracts.

I'd be willing to bet that when Bad Boy was poppin from 94-99 they had 100+ artists signed to their label and it all makes sense. They eliminated the competition.

Thats how the record industry works.

Back