Welcome To aBlackWeb

couple in my city leaves babies in a car unlocked . another girl does a gta and kidnap the kids and drops them off at dayton airport.

The Amber Alerts for this the other night was going crazy. 7 iPhones and 2 Apple watches went the fuck off.

Can't believe I told someone at work I post on here.
Lol I’ll be damned if someone knew I posted here
mannnn......I told my fam about the IC. Them niggas was like bruh WTF is this shit niggas behind keyboards with no heart exposing people and weirdos talking about dead rappers. The only one who stayed around was my female cousin for like a 3wks LMAO

You definitely a yt man cosplaying as black yea shorty is wrong aye I guarantee you wouldn’t of said shit if they was white.

i post nothing but black excellence in the sports thread prasing the rock, black volleyball players and posted black history videos and black educational shit and and reperations thread.

all my threads here is taking up for black wreslters. rest of them on here is worshipping white ones.

i am prasing the rock for doing 400 million. the rest of the so called black folks is downing another one of our own.

i praised sasha banks and naomi for been better than there white counter parts. they praising the overrated white ones.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH.

I want to know why the hell the mom was doing door dash with her infant twins in the car knowing you gotta frequently get in and out the car?? Especially if dad and grandparents are around....

i said the same thang. and facebook columbus niggas said i was been too judgemental. and apparently making a dollar is more important than the child safety,health and well being.

I want to know why the hell the mom was doing door dash with her infant twins in the car knowing you gotta frequently get in and out the car?? Especially if dad and grandparents are around....
the mother said that Door Dash was her only source of income..... it still don't excuse her from leaving them unattended..... she should get her a daycare voucher tbh.

the mother said that Door Dash was her only source of income..... it still don't excuse her from leaving them unattended..... she should get her a daycare voucher tbh.

that is cap. the father and grandmother were around. first the father was acting like he was providing. and grandmother too.

i just think something more happen.

because if the father was there and grandmother was there. why would she have to go to extreme measures to risk her child safety,health,lives and car. for doordash.

5. there welfare,tanf,food stamps,section, low income housing, daycare vouchers,rent asstiances, and wic, and so many benefits that women can get on that would cover everything. if she was that poor.

8. that wasn't the first time she did that. she probably done that about 20 times. if she a doordash driver you have to go across sides of towns. and about 5 to 20 places a day.

and this time. the short north is a high crime area. and she got got.

Back