Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cost of monthly subscriptions to streaming services

Is that all with the $100/month plan?

Curious if they plan to raise the price later on when the contract ends. Someone's paying for all of those streaming services and I doubt the carrier is just going to do it

I dont know about any contracts in particular unless you exit before the phone is paid off or somethin. But if you have or buy your own phone rather than getting it through them I think it's all just month to month

I dont know about any contracts in particular unless you exit before the phone is paid off or somethin. But if you have or buy your own phone rather than getting it through them I think it's all just month to month
Oh I meant whatever contract tmobile has with the streaming services lol

I see what it is now. Just got another text saying that they changing my ad-free netflix to netflix with ads.. muthafuckas want more eyes for that ad money
Do you mean you're going from the premium plan to the ad supported plan now or will they keep the 4k and just add the ads?

Do you mean you're going from the premium plan to the ad supported plan now or will they keep the 4k and just add the ads?

its going from premium to standard.. Standard is 1080p I believe.

If you want to upgrade to premium with no ads I believe you can still switch at a discounted price but I wont know what that price is until like the 25th when they plan on switching everything over

its going from premium to standard.. Standard is 1080p I believe.

If you want to upgrade to premium with no ads I believe you can still switch at a discounted price but I wont know what that price is until like the 25th when they plan on switching everything over
Discounted price sounds good though

got that notification that t-mobile switching the plan over to the ad joint.. muthafuckas.

Dah well. My fam jus gonna have to sit thru an ad or two cuz for premium its an extra 16 a month. If netflix had decent shit lately id consider paying it but I barely use it. Netflix can kick rocks

got that notification that t-mobile switching the plan over to the ad joint.. muthafuckas.

Dah well. My fam jus gonna have to sit thru an ad or two cuz for premium its an extra 16 a month. If netflix had decent shit lately id consider paying it but I barely use it. Netflix can kick rocks
Netflix getting WWE next year so I'm stuck with them. I gave up Max since I go weeks without even turning it on.

With Bad Batch coming back Disney getting brought back and then dropped until the next Star Wars show.

Hulu the only one I watch constantly

Netflix getting WWE next year so I'm stuck with them. I gave up Max since I go weeks without even turning it on.

With Bad Batch coming back Disney getting brought back and then dropped until the next Star Wars show.

Hulu the only one I watch constantly
Where can I find the old WWF shit

I wouldn't mind watching an old ass Royal Rumble

This was the thread I was looking for. Amazon launched their ad free subscription this week. I assume everyone is just put in the ad tier by default and then you can just pay the extra for the ad free one

Back