Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cord Cutting - Kodi

I'm trying to get rid of my cable and phone but I need a lan line for my alarm. I think I'm bout to call and just see what my bill would be like with just phone and internet. Take the money saved from cable and invest in an vpn and maybe the joint ohmars mentioned a few posts back

I'm trying to get rid of my cable and phone but I need a lan line for my alarm. I think I'm bout to call and just see what my bill would be like with just phone and internet. Take the money saved from cable and invest in an vpn and maybe the joint ohmars mentioned a few posts back
You saying invest. The shits like $16 every 6 months lol

Well if it's going to be something I purchase that gives me a benefit vs the current way I consume my internet browsing, I would say that is an investment

For live TV I got this app called NoraGO. I got a subscription through OneStepTV.com it’s $25 a month for all channels, movie channels, ppv, even xxx. The subscription covers 4 devices I have it on 3 fire sticks and my phone. They have a nice on demand section too.

I cut the cord on cable back in May when my contract expired. I planned ahead and started buying firesticks. I have 3 TV's so one for each.

I pay for internet + PS Vue

U-Verse w/unlimited data - $70
PS Vue - $50

Sony just takes the funds from my PSN account for PS Vue. I had a problem with it the first time I joined but I said fuck it b/c I barely buy anything from the PSN service.

Back