Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Conway the Machine - God Don't Make Mistakes (Major Label Debut)

Album is cool on first listen. One thing I will say w/ much hurt and sadness.........I'm not sure I want to hear Beanie rap anymore. Hearing him rap just hasn't been the same since he got shot last and it affected his voice. Damn Beans...

AccurateTallInsect-size_restricted.gif

Album is cool on first listen. One thing I will say w/ much hurt and sadness.........I'm not sure I want to hear Beanie rap anymore. Hearing him rap just hasn't been the same since he got shot last and it affected his voice. Damn Beans...

AccurateTallInsect-size_restricted.gif
I agree with this bruh.. One of the best rap voices ever, gone.. It literally pains me to hear him rap

The album is fire!!! Ive only listened to it once, need to give a proper good listen to pick out some tracks...

Ive seen a few people complaining that its 'not grimey enough' etc but this is what Conway needed to elevate himself as an MC imo... Ive been listening to GxFR for about 7 years and this EASILY up there with Conway's best material...

Over the last couple years Ive felt GxFR had moments of getting abit too repetitive, dropping tons of projects that sounded too similar, too often and relied on their brand recognition to hype projects regardless, especially West...

This shows that Conway can really write for real, for real... You can see how much effort he but into this... The title track at the end, is perfect way to end the album...

Hopefully Benny gives us a deep, autobiographical project too...

edit: we need a Jill Scott hip hop album too btw, she killed Channel Pearls!!!

honestly, I don’t wanna hear what any of these niggas gotta say any more. The jig is up.

these Griselda niggas is cool and I appreciate what they are doing but god damn…the niggas that were doing this style of rap in the 2000s (state property, dblock, damn near the entire east coast) did it WAYYYYYY better than these boring ass niggas man
I tried to care about these dudes but they are really nothing but an early 2000s cover band type of act.

They are like the Bruno Mars of east coast hardcore 2000s rap. You know how Bruno Mars ain't create nothing new or exciting but he keeps going back in time, recreating music for cruise ships, karaoke night and weddings, Griselda is like that.

Griselda is old school night for motherfucker that were 20 in 2003, bumping Mobb Deep and riding the train.

It really isn't good, it's just something nobody is doing because there's no point in doing it.

steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Back