Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Conway the Machine - God Don't Make Mistakes (Major Label Debut)

honestly, I don’t wanna hear what any of these niggas gotta say any more. The jig is up.

these Griselda niggas is cool and I appreciate what they are doing but god damn…the niggas that were doing this style of rap in the 2000s (state property, dblock, damn near the entire east coast) did it WAYYYYYY better than these boring ass niggas man

honestly, I don’t wanna hear what any of these niggas gotta say any more. The jig is up.

these Griselda niggas is cool and I appreciate what they are doing but god damn…the niggas that were doing this style of rap in the 2000s (state property, dblock, damn near the entire east coast) did it WAYYYYYY better than these boring ass niggas man
Lol quite the take. I respect it

"Do you fools..."

"Do you fools..."

yes. I’ve been listening to them for the last 2 years now. The bars ain’t getting better and neither are the stories. They using the same flows too. It’s getting tired. If y’all like it, that’s cool but you’ll see what I see soon.

I tried to care about these dudes but they are really nothing but an early 2000s cover band type of act.

They are like the Bruno Mars of east coast hardcore 2000s rap. You know how Bruno Mars ain't create nothing new or exciting but he keeps going back in time, recreating music for cruise ships, karaoke night and weddings, Griselda is like that.

Griselda is old school night for motherfucker that were 20 in 2003, bumping Mobb Deep and riding the train.

It really isn't good, it's just something nobody is doing because there's no point in doing it.

Back