Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

his chances are of course low as fuck but im hoping he gets enough spotlight on him to force Biden to adopt many of the things he' suggesting

Funny video.

Basically, dude pulled up stats showing that most Asian hate crimes were done by white people..............and that asian hate crimes only represent a relatively small percentage of all hate crimes.

Guess who the most hate crimes are committed against?

Black people.

Yet, asians are the ones who get a hate-crime bill............and a white woman who recently stabbed an asian wasn't even charged with a hate crime.

Even though she openly admitted that the only reason she stabbed the woman was because she was chinese.

Only in America.

Last edited:
his chances are of course low as fuck but im hoping he gets enough spotlight on him to force Biden to adopt many of the things he' suggesting
smh-no.gif

Sir.

Do you not understand what "biden is anti black" means?

You saying that means you're looking for a good faith way to vote for a bad faith candidate. I mean yea sure IF he adopted west ideas of course he would be the man but there's an old saying "when someone shows you who they are believe them". He hasn't done squat for black america these 4 years, beating cornell west for the nomination won't change that. Biden showed you and I that he's anti black and we should believe him.

He has zero intention for doing anything for black america, no matter what

The democratic party and the black community are in CUCKOLD relationship. We do all the hard work just for other groups to come fuck our girl. Then we perpetually make excuses for why we ain't even hit it yet, like its ok

Yall grown ass men tolerating manipulation. You wouldn't allow your significant other to do you like the democrats do

Have some fucking integrity for once and treat this party like they treat you

There's been a lot said in this thread. Some history I remember. Anyone ever posted the fact they own democrat politician apologized for taking them for granted?

The Democratic Party Apologizes to Black Voters​

ATLANTA—Swanky fund-raisers don’t often begin with an apology to the well-heeled donors who shelled out thousands of dollars to sip wine, eat steak, and listen to pep-rally speeches. But as he looked out over a predominantly black crowd gathered at the Georgia Aquarium on Thursday night, Tom Perez, the Democratic National Committee chairman, felt compelled to issue a mea culpa.

Perez, however, soon made clear that his apology was much more specific. “We lost elections not only in November 2016, but we lost elections in the run-up because we stopped organizing,” he said. “We stopped talking to people.

“We took too many people for granted,” Perez continued, “and African Americans—our most loyal constituency—we all too frequently took for granted. That is a shame on us, folks, and for that I apologize. And for that I say, it will never happen again!”

Actually, it is happening again. Normally, black democrats just get up and walk off like they didn't see these types of issues.

Every. Single. Time. When black people get something, the so-called minority allies try to piggyback and undermine it

Especially when it comes to black Americans.. you can't name one thing black Americans have EXCLUSIVELY for black Americans. What's one thing we have that no one else tries to latch on to or leech off..? We're done being mules for other groups, it's done NOTHING for us.

It's to the point they'd rather nobody get anything then to see black people get something solely for their struggles

Biden skipped the NATO dinner last night.

This is the third time he’s skipped a dinner with world leaders while on an international trip.

The White House says it’s from his “tough schedule.”

It’s not.

It’s called “SUNDOWNING.”

People who have Alzheimer’s tend to crash around dinner time, when symptoms of restlessness, agitation, irritability, or confusion can begin or worsen as daylight begins to fade.

Exactly what you would NOT want to happen at a state dinner.

For 2 years Biden has been exhibiting symptoms of Alzheimer’s, and it would be really easy to find out if he has it.

Biden is the same white supremacist trump is. The same. Yall gotta stop pretending otherwise. Its cowardly

Phil stays putting his foot on their necks.

First for them being scared of Cornel West running.

Then for trying to get us to vote for them............but not doing anything to reach out to get Asians..........hispanics..........or lgbt's to vote for them.

Mainly because they give them everything, but don't give us anything.

Also for copping out about giving us things that everybody else gets anyway.

Phil stays putting his foot on their necks.

First for them being scared of Cornel West running.

Then for trying to get us to vote for them............but not doing anything to reach out to get Asians..........hispanics..........or lgbt's to vote for them.

Mainly because they give them everything, but don't give us anything.

Also for copping out about giving us things that everybody else gets anyway.

The black community 2024 will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. In 2020 it was easy to hide behind "get Trump out" just to let the next anti black administration in. Now after 4 years of a heavy handed anti-black, pro everybody else agenda how are black people going to pretend the democrats are WHAT'S BEST FOR US?

I mean don't get me wrong, Black people will definitely keep pretending but it's just going to be much harder

Reactions: GNS
The black community 2024 will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. In 2020 it was easy to hide behind "get Trump out" just to let the next anti black administration in. Now after 4 years of a heavy handed anti-black, pro everybody else agenda how are black people going to pretend the democrats are WHAT'S BEST FOR US?

I mean don't get me wrong, Black people will definitely keep pretending but it's just going to be much harder

I think more of us are starting to wake up.

Mainly because of how blatant the dems have been about doing things for other people.

Asians getting a hate-crime bill.........illegals being housed in hotels in New York............Chicago spending $51 million to house them in vacant schools that were shut down while Emanuel was Mayor...........all those things add up.

Keep in mind, it doesn't require an overwhelming majority of us to stop supporting them.

It can happen with a relatively small percentage.

Just look at what happened in 2022.

Herschel Walker almost became a senator.

And a lot of those elections were only decided by 1 percent.

I saw a lot of 50/49.........48/47........49/48 elections.

They even had to have a run-off/re-count in the Georgia senate race that Walker was in.

So, if just a few of us sit this one out or vote 3rd party..........the dems are done.

I think more of us are starting to wake up.

Mainly because of how blatant the dems have been about doing things for other people.

Asians getting a hate-crime bill.........illegals being housed in hotels in New York............Chicago spending $51 million to house them in vacant schools that were shut down while Emanuel was Mayor...........all those things add up.

Keep in mind, it doesn't require an overwhelming majority of us to stop supporting them.

It can happen with a relatively small percentage.

Just look at what happened in 2022.

Herschel Walker almost became a senator.

And a lot of those elections were only decided by 1 percent.

I saw a lot of 50/49.........48/47........49/48 elections.

They even had to have a run-off/re-count in the Georgia senate race that Walker was in.

So, if just a few of us sit this one out or vote 3rd party..........the dems are done.
Seems plausible... but my thing black people completely understand the Democrats don't do anything to deserve our vote but we're so conditioned to be at the bottom of the totem pole, we believe it's our place, so they don't see Democrat INACTION for black issues as a threat. They don't see the Democrats doing things for every other group as a threat. The only threat black people acknowledge is from overt racist right wingers

It's going to take Cornell West to really have his thinking cap on to get himself that Herschel Walker level, to really disrupt the election

We all know how bad the Republicans are, but talking about how bad the Democrats are to the average negro is talking to a brick wall, so what is he going to do to galvanize the undecided or fence sitters?

We all know how bad the Republicans are, but talking about how bad the Democrats are to the average negro is talking to a brick wall, so what is he going to do to galvanize the undecided or fence sitters?

I don't think he has to do anything but shine in the debates.

That's the main reason the dems are so scared of him.

Because they know they don't have anyone running who's his intellectual equal.

And if he ever gets on the same stage to debate Biden???

Cornell West Oh My clip.gif

Who am I kidding?

They're gonna do everything in their power to prevent that from happening.

honestly I'm starting to feel like our community needs to stop voting in American elections altogether

we've been hopeful and distorting the electorate to our own detriment IMO

Back