Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

And the FBA social media shit is just in social media. Niggas don’t be thinking Nigerians ginna take they job in real life.
I've met too many people from all walks off life to stereotype anyone. I'm especially not gonna do it with my own people no matter the country.

These fba niggaz on the internet insist on saying some shit to the point I wonder if these niggaz are really Russians.

Like it's pretty obvious some of the narrative is to divide

It's interesting people don't realize this or they just truly dgaf and feel black people everywhere is sitting and waiting on African Americans to lead the diaspora lmao.
@DOS_patos be on the same shit
You want smoke? Cuz uh,I got kindling Ho.

I have my reasons but I am starting to see a change in dynamic. Regardless of how anyone feels, black Americans and some Caribbean folk made a way for lots of people to cake.

But it’s not about who made the way is it despite it being completely disrespectful to the history of peoples in other countries. How you gonna tell niggas in South America some shit like that like they not victims to same colonialism. It’s stupid American white people shit. Dis and Dos be on that goofy shit.

When it comes to reparations from the US government or some US based entity, it should just be for descendants of US slavery.

How we determine that, idk. If it’s too difficult to determine so extending it to all black Americans is the solution, I’m not against that either.

But based on principle alone, the reparations from an oppressor should be directed at those they oppressed.

But it’s not about who made the way is it despite it being completely disrespectful to the history of peoples in other countries. How you gonna tell niggas in South America some shit like that like they not victims to same colonialism. It’s stupid American white people shit. Dis and Dos be on that goofy shit.
Nigga are you serious right now.
You really speaking from extreme ignorance and wishful thinking.

You really do not understand how the world sees black Americans or other black peoples in general.

It should matter who made the way before respect is deserved. But that’s asking too much from a fake unity ass nigga.

Plenty of people see nation first and sometimes tribe first then nation.
Go to Nigeria and tell them how their country should be run?

Yes we all suffer from colonialism but that doesn’t stop other from looking down on us.

Try moving around a bit and really talk to people.

Now try to tell me black Americans aren’t welcoming all cultures and look past things because we relate to skin color. Then try that same shit abroad.

And yes, foreigners are coming over getting better jobs and opportunities but I won’t blame them for that. We are dropping the ball waiting on the white knight to do right by us.

When it comes to reparations from the US government or some US based entity, it should just be for descendants of US slavery.

How we determine that, idk. If it’s too difficult to determine so extending it to all black Americans is the solution, I’m not against that either.

But based on principle alone, the reparations from an oppressor should be directed at those they oppressed.

Nobody is disputing that. US pays us and their victims. UK pays theirs and so on. Nobody has said Spain needs to pay for Haiti or France needs to pay African Americans. It’s a twitter distraction.

You really do not understand how the world sees black Americans or other black peoples in general.

It should matter who made the way before respect is deserved. But that’s asking too much from a fake unity ass nigga.

Yes we all suffer from colonialism but that doesn’t stop other from looking down on us.

Now try to tell me black Americans aren’t welcoming all cultures and look past things because we relate to skin color. Then try that same shit abroad.

And yes, foreigners are coming over getting better jobs and opportunities but I won’t blame them for that. We are dropping the ball waiting on the white knight to do right by us.

That’s my thing I’m not telling other niggas how to run they shit im also not telling niggas we the leader of the international civil rights movement when we don’t even got everything together here. And just because our quality of life is better than most people worldwide does not make us inherently better or more capable.

In my mind African Americans ain’t even worried about other Blacks with less resources taking what we have. Shouldn’t we be taking what’s owed from white folks? It’s like you and Dos want beef with other Blacks. It’s clownery

Reactions: GNS

England owe Jamaica big time.
They get their bread, it’s for just them.
I dare a non Jamaican living in Montego Bay try to get apart if that. Shit won’t end well.

But at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong. We are not excluding like others do us. We are highly inclusive.

Yet where is this smoke for the problem creators?

Y’all do know the M23 rebels backed by Rwanda are still raiding villages and raping kids. Guess how that problem started?
How many of you black American global caring we should be United ass niggas know about this? We United by colonialism right? Or is it we got our own problems?
How about name a black person killed by police in London?
We United right?
Or is this only when it comes to money?
Shit most of you niggas not even United on a damn website and constantly belittle and insult each other or don’t put in work in your own communities.
Fake ass my brothers keeper ass niggas who don’t even pretend to like other black men.
But want to have this convo?

Miss me with all this shit.
When y’all want to have a real conversation let me know.
Right now this is bullshit.

@GNS you the homie.
No disrespect but cmon bruh. Leave me outta this. Half these dudes ain’t put in a fraction of work I did under the banner of unity.
Respectfully

• Ether
England owe Jamaica big time.
They get their bread, it’s for just them.
I dare a non Jamaican living in Montego Bay try to get apart if that. Shit won’t end well.

But at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong. We are not excluding like others do us. We are highly inclusive.

Yet where is this smoke for the problem creators?

Y’all do know the M23 rebels backed by Rwanda are still raiding villages and raping kids. Guess how that problem started?
How many of you black American global caring we should be United ass niggas know about this? We United by colonialism right? Or is it we got our own problems?
How about name a black person killed by police in London?
We United right?
Or is this only when it comes to money?
Shit most of you niggas not even United on a damn website and constantly belittle and insult each other or don’t put in work in your own communities.
Fake ass my brothers keeper ass niggas who don’t even pretend to like other black men.
But want to have this convo?

Miss me with all this shit.
When y’all want to have a real conversation let me know.
Right now this is bullshit.

Well ain’t you the international traveler can you name all the folks in the US shit by police? No you can’t. Because it does not matter the damn name. Where have you seen in real life or even this board a Black person living in the US with non US origin saying we shouldn’t get reparations? And don’t give me some Republican coon from the Bahamas because it’s plenty Black American republicans who feel the same way.

I’m realizing you’re upset but you’re looking to be slighted? Ain’t no Jamaican held me back.

When it comes to reparations from the US government or some US based entity, it should just be for descendants of US slavery
Nobody's arguing this.

You claim to be well traveled but you make it seems like you been ran up out of a few countries.
Where have you been where black people didn't show you love?

Everything is us first with y'all.

@GNS you the homie.
No disrespect but cmon bruh. Leave me outta this. Half these dudes ain’t put in a fraction of work I did under the banner of unity.
Respectfully
Nah you do be on that shit blood and it surprises me everytime.
It's a discussion tho nothing personal, no te preocupes

Took me just now to realize this. I’m debating with niggas I don’t know about their opinion of other niggas they also don’t know based off a small sample tweets from a small percentage of people who I also don’t know.

I’m done I’m burnt out

Nobody's arguing this.

You claim to be well traveled but you make it seems like you been ran up out of a few countries.
Where have you been where black people didn't show you love?

Everything is us first with y'all.

Nah you do be on that shit blood and it surprises me everytime.
It's a discussion tho nothing personal, no te preocupes
I’m very well traveled that why I can speak on it.
Yes, I was welcomed and looked at crazy.
I always said I see both sides .

Am I lion?

I’m very well traveled that why I can speak on it.
Yes, I was welcomed and looked at crazy.
I always said I see both sides .

Am I lion?
I don't get the both sides ish. I mean it's there but that's like ig thots getting a grip of thirst comments and only responding to the negative ones.

From my travels I gotta lot of love, and my home boys with me got the same.

I don't look at black advancement as something anyone gotta be at the forefront of to stamp their authority and let it be known all y'all niggaz should be grateful to US in particular.

It's just weird to me.

I don't get the both sides ish. I mean it's there but that's like ig thots getting a grip of thirst comments and only responding to the negative ones.

I don't look at black advancement as something anyone gotta be at the forefront of to stamp their authority and let it be known all y'all niggaz should be grateful to US in particular.

It's just weird to me.
It’s all love “until” it ain’t.
An Nigga did you call me an IG thot? That’s fucked up.😂

• Ether

It's just weird to me.

Some common damn sense

Common sense yet not used by many.

With all this love, where’s the building and support of each other?

I’ll wait. Cuz the math ain’t mathing.

Back