Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

No shit jackass. Nobody is disrespecting our lineage. We all fir reparations I even felt Africans and Black folks in other countries need reparations.
Duh. Of course all black folks need reparations. The issue at hand is delineating as Black Americans exclusively to set the precedent for the rest of the black Diaspora to follow. We are creating the blueprint for our African and caribbean family to duplicate later. So they should probably get on code now opposed to undermining/hating on our reparations push because they're not included. Chess not checkers. Black immigrants should have our backs now and we'll have theirs when its time for the other slave colonies to pay up

Duh. Of course all black folks need reparations. The issue at hand is delineating as Black Americans exclusively to set the precedent for the rest of the black Diaspora to follow. We are creating the blueprint for our African and caribbean family to duplicate later. So they should probably get on code now opposed to undermining/hating on our reparations push because they're not included. Chess not checkers. Black immigrants should have our backs now and we'll have theirs when its time for the other slave colonies to pay up

That right there you make it seem like we superior to other Black folks the Caribbeans been had movement for reparations wtf are you talking about? It’s like you want a pro black thing with the American Blacks leading it. That’s not pro Black. You making shit up and making it seem like the other Blacks are weak.

You’re confused

That right there you make it seem like we superior to other Black folks the Caribbeans been had movement for reparations wtf are you talking about? It’s like you want a pro black thing with the American Blacks leading it. That’s not pro Black. You making shit up and making it seem like the other Blacks are weak.

You’re confused

"You act like"

nigga shut up and get your fragile feelings out of here

We are black americans in america who the fuck else is gonna lead the charge? You just be saying anything

"You act like"

nigga shut up and get your fragile feelings out of here

We are black americans in america who the fuck else is gonna lead the charge? You just be saying anything

Bruh reparations is not simply a Black American issue you literally just said that. Then you made it seem like it’s mo movement in no countries but the US making the case for reparations. Then you say they trying to undermine us? Show me real proof of the Black African Black Caribbean threat to reparations? You can’t show me anything outside of twitter because again you’re stupid.

https://caricomreparations.org/

Nigga just up here saying Black Americas are leaders of the reparation movement and everybody else slow. That’s the most Eurocentric shit I’ve ever heard you say. A true idiot.

Bruh reparations is not simply a Black American issue you literally just said that. Then you made it seem like it’s mo movement in no countries but the US making the case for reparations. Then you say they trying to undermine us? Show me real proof of the Black African Black Caribbean threat to reparations? You can’t show me anything outside of twitter because again you’re stupid.

https://caricomreparations.org/

Nigga just up here saying Black Americas are leaders of the reparation movement and everybody else slow. That’s the most Eurocentric shit I’ve ever heard you say. A true idiot.
You ignorant motherfucker what the fuck do you think i've been posting???

Lineage based reparations is already a thing! Its happening dummy

I'm not just giving my opinion and my feelings like you. I'm telling you what the fuck is actually going on

Right on brand you post some IRRELEVANT caricom links...you dipshit america would not pay out those reparations the other colonies would

Stop talking to me until you can take your goofy feelings about me out of this and smarten up

You ignorant motherfucker what the fuck do you think i've been posting???

Lineage based reparations is already a thing! Its happening dummy

I'm not just giving my opinion and my feelings like you. I'm telling you what the fuck is actually going on

Right on brand you post some IRRELEVANT caricom links...you dipshit america would not pay out those reparations the other colonies would

Stop talking to me until you can take your goofy feelings about me out of this and smarten up

Bruh you’re talking about just Black Americans I’m talking about all Blacks I never said the US should pay Caribbeans for slavery so stop lying and read. Im saying the reparations fight is worldwide and I’m showing you who else is in it. But you’re on some American superiority kick. We not the world wide leaders of Black people lol

Again to make it quick because you’re slow. We all agree with reparations we all agree all black people despite country deserve them and we all agree they have to go to their respective colonizer to get it and I hope you agree when Blacks work together it’s easier to get this done.

Stop being triggered and read

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bruh you’re talking about just Black Americans I’m talking about all Blacks I never said the US should pay Caribbeans for slavery so stop lying and read. Im saying the reparations fight is worldwide and I’m showing you who else is in it. But you’re on some American superiority kick. We not the world wide leaders of Black people lol

Again to make it quick because you’re slow. We all agree with reparations we all agree all black people despite country deserve them and we all agree they have to go to their respective colonizer to get it and I hope you agree when Blacks work together it’s easier to get this done.

Stop being triggered and read
Nigga be real, black Americans are the main ones fighting white supremacy. We're the strongest resistance, be honest and not emotional

That right there you make it seem like we superior to other Black folks
It's interesting people don't realize this or they just truly dgaf and feel black people everywhere is sitting and waiting on African Americans to lead the diaspora lmao.
@DOS_patos be on the same shit

It's interesting people don't realize this or they just truly dgaf and feel black people everywhere is sitting and waiting on African Americans to lead the diaspora lmao.
@DOS_patos be on the same shit
Bro we are litterally on the cusp of reparations. We're setting the precedent and that's ok. Nothing to do with superiority.

Bro we are litterally on the cusp of reparations. We're setting the precedent and that's ok. Nothing to do with superiority.
That's definitely not how y'all sound.
Idk any black person that wouldn't want African Americans to get reparations. Whether they get it before black people in another country or nah matters not.

That doesn't mean black people in other countries haven't tried but if it happens over here and causes some domino effect then that's great. So what precedent?

This whole y'all leading us and checking if a muhfucka gotta parent from overseas when you see a black person say some dumb shit. Especially when most of the popular coons are born and bred over here

Just seems the social media fba sphere on some separatist, black american superiority shit.

If you're not well.... could've fooled me

That's definitely not how y'all sound.
Idk any black person that wouldn't want African Americans to get reparations. Whether they get it before black people in another country or nah matters not.

That doesn't mean black people in other countries haven't tried but if it happens over here and causes some domino effect then that's great. So what precedent?

This whole y'all leading us and checking if a muhfucka gotta parent from overseas when you see a black person say some dumb shit. Especially when most of the popular coons are born and bred over here

Just seems the social media fba sphere on some separatist, black american superiority shit.

If you're not well.... could've fooled me

And the FBA social media shit is just in social media. Niggas don’t be thinking Nigerians ginna take they job in real life.

Back