Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

'The Guaranteed Income for Trans People (GIFT) Program will provide low-income transgender San Franciscans with $1,200 each month, up to 18 months to help address financial insecurity within trans communities'

'The GIFT Program will provide 55 eligible trans individuals with temporary income and a range of wrap-around direct services such as gender affirming medical and mental health care, case management and specialty care services, as well as financial coaching'

I mean, 21k does go a long way to some....

'The Guaranteed Income for Trans People (GIFT) Program will provide low-income transgender San Franciscans with $1,200 each month, up to 18 months to help address financial insecurity within trans communities'

'The GIFT Program will provide 55 eligible trans individuals with temporary income and a range of wrap-around direct services such as gender affirming medical and mental health care, case management and specialty care services, as well as financial coaching'

I mean, 21k does go a along way to some....
21K goes a long way for everybody lol

I havent posted in this thread in a minute.

Just here for my yearly democrats are trash at politics post.

I dont even mean their politics are trash, which they are.

My point is as a political party, they are horrible at the game of politics.

Do you know what pandering means? Do you understand how offensive pandering can be?
Yeah I do....but damn it’s food- People go to pei-wei is that pandering. Yeah maybe cause it’s Chinese Korean Thai food - like wtf?

sometimes I think our people spend too much time defending bull shit that isn’t done for the purpose of harming us. Those “pandering people” are not sitting around trying to hurt black people and y’all mad but ain’t saying shit about people rapping about killing their ops—- when all their ops black.... miss me with this issue and get at me with some real hurtful stuff.

I think we need to stop Being so protective of stuff like food and hair.... it’s just food and hair - we all got it and need it....let those other people enjoy and celebrate us in their way

This is the symbolic garbage yall subconsciously eat up. Photo ops like that get yall undying loyalty and make yall attack your own. Republicans don't pretend to care like the democrats do, so yall down for life death

Back