Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

youre right! i fell into his trap smh

The "trap" is thinking that theres any consistency to your homeboy's critical analysis. You can't praise the politicians from your state while also saying anyone who supports them are anti Black and whatever other label you wanna throw. In that instance it's gotta be one or the other. So if you're happy and giving praise to Gavin Newsome then you're doing exactly what you're critical of.

But anyways...how's that museum coming?

LankyGroundedIbis-max-1mb.gif

just curious... what party is Gavin Newsom in again?
Just curious is Newsome doing it out of the goodness in his heart?? Or

OR did the pro black people put foot to ass instead of lips to ass like chi and yall do?

It's not happening because we're obedient and loyal like yall. Its happening because we're the opposite of that. Take notes

he wouldnt be in a position to do shit if people didnt vote him into office to do it
Bruhhhhhh

Stop deflecting from the point of empowering ourselves vs towing the line

All that caping for politicians yall do and it's gonna be the rebellious hoteps that get us paid

I can't wait to rub my California reparations check in yall faces

We stayed on code, didn't kiss ass, made our case, challenged the status quo and are making real traction. You obedient yes-coons in other states could never

The black first agenda - 1
Plantation loyalists - 0

If it gets done, congrats to ya'll, that's big. But let's not act like any group could have done this in any state. I don't care how much unity in black people in Mississippi had for the cause, there's no way that state would cut a check for hundreds of thousands of dollars to all the ADOS/FBAs there. Also, hate them or love them, the fact that Cali is a Blue state is basically the only reason it's even being considered there.

If it gets done, congrats to ya'll, that's big. But let's not act like any group could have done this in any state. I don't care how much unity in black people in Mississippi had for the cause, there's no way that state would cut a check for hundreds of thousands of dollars to all the ADOS/FBAs there.
Hold on now...

Baby steps. California can set the precedent that the rest of the country and eventually the world will follow. If the rest of yall get on code all slaveholding states will pay up and then we move to federal reparations.

Hold on now...

Baby steps. California can set the precedent that the rest of the country and eventually the world will follow. If the rest of yall get on code all slaveholding states will pay up and then we move to federal reparations.
Which group set this in motion in Cali? Was it something grassroots that spread?

Hold on now...

I get what you're saying, but the US doesn't really work like that. The country is basically designed so that a state like California could do something like that and no other state would feel the pressure to follow suit. Cali sending out reparations tomorrow doesn't mean that movement will automatically have traction in FL. Even if the Black Floridians are all on the same page, DeSantis could say "Fuck that," and there's not much black people could do about it because they can't get the consistent political power.

Therein lies the problem with your stance on a lot of this stuff. I completely agree with your desire to discourage black people from unconditionally supporting the Dems. The problem is that you shit on people for voting Dems while ignoring that the Cali reparations only have a shot at coming to fruition because the people that were voted into office are receptive. Credit where its due, the pro-black/afrocentric crowd is a big reason why reparations is even a topic of discussion. However, that discussion would be going anywhere, if there weren't voters going to the ballots and putting the right people in office.

Bruhhhhhh

Stop deflecting from the point of empowering ourselves vs towing the line

All that caping for politicians yall do and it's gonna be the rebellious hoteps that get us paid

im not caping, nor am I deflecting. There is a direct line from you praising potential reparations to... the elected democrat(s) that you always talking shit about being the one(s) making this a potential reality for you.

You witholding your vote didnt have shit to do with any of this

Which group set this in motion in Cali? Was it something grassroots that spread?
Let me ask you... do you think the "i love biden" cowards could achieve this? Lol. This is 100% a grassroots effort. A task force was put together and started campaigning for lineage based reparations.

Let me ask you... do you think the "i love biden" cowards could achieve this? Lol. This is 100% a grassroots effort. A task force was put together and started campaigning for lineage based reparations.

Thanks, I'll check out the video when I get home. If both groups can find a common ground to work with, maybe. But who knows to tell the truth.

Bet most of those people also voted Democrat. Both things can be productive. So are all of them democrat shills and coons too?

Therein lies the hypocrisy with all of your arguments.

im not caping, nor am I deflecting. There is a direct line from you praising potential reparations to... the elected democrat(s) that you always talking shit about being the one(s) making this a potential reality for you.

You witholding your vote didnt have shit to do with any of this
Again, Newsome is bending because we threatened to take our support away, not because of unconditional support yall give Dems. He is SUPPOSED to cater to his base, so him actually doing it suggests our rebellious approach works better than yall doormat approach

A nigga aint just anti voting for the hell of it, I've been advocating to vote for SOMETHING and not nothing like we have been

So guess who will voting democrat if they finally offer something tangible? Me. Its that simple.

Back