Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congratulations to Lurk and his new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect is earned around here playa.

And you sounding super defensive about some shit you certain isn't true.

Your name has been named.

Super defensive?

I just asked y'all name y'all sources...

I ain't say shit the fuck up, call y'all any names or anything like that.

Just name names.

But y'all can't. Cuz y'all lying. The beef not even real. Y'all niggaz just bored and trying to get under niggaz skin.

The shit stupid, childish, and corny. But yet here you are in every thread trying to make niggaz mad claiming you don't like us, running with silly ass lies.

Like y'all niggaz geeks forreal.

What nigga get excited at messing with grown men??

Then y'all niggaz brag about it.. Y'all different

Nigga tells me to shut up over chi town and Du lmao niggas is backwards
No I told you to shut the fuck up about locking the thread

Wasn't even two weeks ago you was bitching about threads being locked while people was posting in them yet this is your go to when ain't nobody giving you attention

Super defensive?

I just asked y'all name y'all sources...

I ain't say shit the fuck up, call y'all any names or anything like that.

Just name names.

But y'all can't. Cuz y'all lying. The beef not even real. Y'all niggaz just bored and trying to get under niggaz skin.

The shit stupid, childish, and corny. But yet here you are in every thread trying to make niggaz mad claiming you don't like us, running with silly ass lies.

Like y'all niggaz geeks forreal.

What nigga get excited at messing with grown men??

Then y'all niggaz brag about it.. Y'all different

Why would I name my source? Fuck I look like 69?

Streets is dead b.

Snitch bitch.

No I told you to shut the fuck up about locking the thread

Wasn't even two weeks ago you was bitching about threads being locked while people was posting in them yet this is your go to when ain't nobody giving you attention
And I told you you have a hard time deciding what and when to lock a thread and I even offered help as a way to make things on this site even a tiny bit better

Acted like a hoe then and a hoe now

And you started with me in this thread when I again am trying to help. Nobody wanna see chi town, Du, and freeman do this shit for 90th time but look at you..focused on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back