Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congratulations to Lurk and his new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ me next time you pussy. You stay throwing shots but then turn and start crying like a lil bitch
no need to, you follow my every word..

wasn't even a minute in between my post and you swung thru....

what's the point of an @ when u get that kinda response time?

plus as i suggested... you take niggaz to court. nobody got time for that

no need to, you follow my every word..

wasn't even a minute in between my post and you swung thru....

what's the point of an @ when u get that kinda response time?

plus as i suggested... you take niggaz to court. nobody got time for that
I also make your obese fuck nigga ass cry every time you start with me, you one of the niggas that be filing complaints about me like a bitch

at least lurk ain't a "imma take him to court" ass nigga
Lol fam you know I be on my bullshit so I was fully prepared to come in here and laugh at some baby that may have looked like me or atleast a funny photoshop ...something. I waited to see the fuckery unfold but it just.....nothing...no plot, no substance...just congrats?. I was truly befuddled at all of this lol. Still am but I wont get a backstory to it so its watever at this point.

I also make your obese fuck nigga ass cry every time you start with me, you one of the niggas that be filing complaints about me like a bitch
you literaly take niggaz to court, and you have the nerve to say i complain and cry?

where's this evidence of me filing complains?

Lol fam you know I be on my bullshit so I was fully prepared to come in here and laugh at some baby that may have looked like me or atleast a funny photoshop ...something. I waited to see the fuckery unfold but it just.....nothing...no plot, no substance...just congrats?. I was truly befuddled at all of this lol. Still am but I wont get a backstory to it so its watever at this point.
i had no idea what the fuck was going on. still don't.

good times

You go crying to your daddy Goldie about me picking on you, you're worse
this is just lies on top of lies.

i'v never once complained to goldie about any of you niggaz...

if i'm lying prove it

this is just lies on top of lies.

i'v never once complained to goldie about any of you niggaz...

if i'm lying prove it
Nothing but facts, I've been told a few times to leave you alone cause you spazzing but you're in good company so it's nothing for you to be ashamed about.

May the Lord bring your son unmeasurable blessings in his favor, may He bless him with gifts to bless you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back