Welcome To aBlackWeb

Confidence Check Test.

Diet is definitely holding me back from being great. It's not bad I love fish, chicken breast etc but after a two weeks of super healthy shit I need a pizza or a big ass cheeseburger.

Then you get in a space where you're trying to restrict everything and that's no good either. I just have to tell myself that I can still eat my fruit snacks and eat well I just have to do everything in moderation.

That's the hardest part of reaching my goal is dieting exactly how I should. If I can do that, action figure status.
Eat whatever you enjoy, just don't go above the calories required for the day. If you eat 5000 calories but only need 3, the other 2000 is converted to fat. Wanna eat a whole cheesecake worth 1800cals? Fine, but you won't have many cals left for real food that'll fill you up and give nutrients.

I had to work on getting my confidence back and it's about 85 percent there. I know I'm an attractive woman, but I'm starting to embrace getting older. The grey hair, tits and ass not sitting up like they used to, the cellulite beginning to show up my thighs.

My personality tho is off the charts, can't nobody tell me different...

I had to work on getting my confidence back and it's about 85 percent there. I know I'm an attractive woman, but I'm starting to embrace getting older. The grey hair, tits and ass not sitting up like they used to, the cellulite beginning to show up my thighs.

The bolded alone is #1 in my book.

Personality will STILL get you slathered in whipped cream and skrawburries.

Im 41 years old. Im 6'4...i was 280.

I used covid to get my health/body right.

Of course im still 6'4. But im now 203.

I jog everyday. Hit the weights/gym. And the outline of my 6 pack is starting to show.

I cut out beef bout 5 years ago. Cut out milk bout 6 months ago. And finally cut out bread, cheese n trying my best to eat as lil pork as possible.

Broads be throwing the pussy at me irl.

Getting healthy, exercise n eating good has been a gods send.

Life is good.

giphy-18.gif

Back