Welcome To aBlackWeb

Confidence Check Test.

@silverfoxx u make music too so u understand it’s hard to focus when u listening to music cuz u listening for sounds trends samples and etc..... u trying to lift and hear a fire ass sample , now instead of focusing on ur rep u chopping samples in your mind
I get it lol, that's why I make my own playlists of songs I already heard before so I won't get too distracted, but I get what you are saying.

I'm getting my shit together. I been working out regularly for about a year now, increasing frequency and intensity regularly to the point where now I'm working out more than I ever have. You would think for as much as I work out I'd be chiseled, but I can do better on my diet. I don't go crazy, but if I want to see results as quickly as I'd like I need to get stricter. And I'm sure just crossing the 40 threshold isn't helping.

All that to say, I'm cool with me but I'd like to get better.

Real talk I have some internal growth still with how confident I feel about my body. I have a slim/athletic built and for the most part feel good and look good in my clothes. I have tried to incorporate looking at the mirror and saying affirmations and telling myself how much I love my body. I don't have negative self talk...its just I don't compliment myself or feel great until I have reached my goal. I want at least a 4-pack and to get more tone. My stomach is flat but I don't like it. I love my face, smile, legs, chest , locs and eyes. I desire to get back into crossfit, best shape my body was in.

I also am getting better at seeing myself as "sexy" or a "grown woman". I was very much a tomboy...didn't really like "girly" things at all. I feel and have been told that I have a baby face and child like voice. Furthermore the compliment that I most often receive is your very cute.But I view cute as child like. I am very much a sports bra and jogging pants type girl. Even wearing lingerie I feel awkward. So I am working on my perceptions and mentality around that.

I tried going vegan but I got frustrated cuz that soy/veggie meat ain't it! .. so I used that as an excuse back to eating meat 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah you gotta find what works best for you. It's a process like I slowly cut things out. And mainly it help me understand my body. I was able to feel and see more precisely what the food I was eating was doing to me inside and out.

Diet is definitely holding me back from being great. It's not bad I love fish, chicken breast etc but after a two weeks of super healthy shit I need a pizza or a big ass cheeseburger.

Then you get in a space where you're trying to restrict everything and that's no good either. I just have to tell myself that I can still eat my fruit snacks and eat well I just have to do everything in moderation.

That's the hardest part of reaching my goal is dieting exactly how I should. If I can do that, action figure status.

Diet is definitely holding me back from being great. It's not bad I love fish, chicken breast etc but after a two weeks of super healthy shit I need a pizza or a big ass cheeseburger.

Then you get in a space where you're trying to restrict everything and that's no good either. I just have to tell myself that I can still eat my fruit snacks and eat well I just have to do everything in moderation.

That's the hardest part of reaching my goal is dieting exactly how I should. If I can do that, action figure status.
You got this fam. Keep pushing G!

Back