Welcome To aBlackWeb

Confidence Check Test.

How y'all feel about y'all appearance? I usually don't pay attention to my appearance outside of body goals, but I really realized yesterday that I'm a beautiful handsome ass dude bruh. Of course there is gym goals for me to reach, but I don't lack confidence in my appearance at all which is a looooong way from my teenage years (I was 5"2 and chubby with a big ass head in high school now I'm 6"2 and pretty decent shape) but I'm working on improving my confidence on my skillsets and self worth.

When y'all look in a mirror, do y'all like what y'all see? If not, do y'all rely on your personality to hide y'all insecurities? How comfortable are y'all in skin, personality, appearance, etc.?

Hope all of y'all loving on yourself man. I know it's uncomfortable for some folks to talk about their looks, or confidence, but I truly hope you guys are doing some self affirmation especially in these testing times.

Last edited:
This is a really good thread idea, Foxx

I'm pretty confident...maybe overly so, sometimes lol...that's probably because the way I see/feel about myself doesn't hinge on anyone else's opinion of me

Any little insecurities I have, I address but don't stress about them...it ain't that serious
That's a very beautiful way to live, and a blessing and healthy mindframe. Alot of folks don't have that and is uncomfortable to look themselves in the mirror or say nice things about themselves.

I pray you continue to feel amazing about yourself!

I’m confident but I have officially reached the biggest I’ve ever been in my life, which bothers me sometimes when my clothes look ugly. I’ve gained for reasons I have to learn to manage. I can still pull though so I don’t be tripping.

I look in the mirror like “look at yo big ass girl!” and then smack my fupa and make a sizzle noise cause I’m HAWT!

I’m cute though! I must say my butt looks nicer now. I hope i don’t lose it when I get back to working out.

I’m confident but I have officially reached the biggest I’ve ever been in my life, which bothers me sometimes when my clothes look ugly. I’ve gained for reasons I have to learn to manage. I can still pull though so I don’t be tripping.

I look in the mirror like “look at yo big ass girl!” and then smack my fupa and make a sizzle noise cause I’m HAWT!

I’m cute though! I must say my butt looks nicer now. I hope i don’t lose it when I get back to working out.
You so dope man. This is an amazing post.

I'm the baddest motherfucker alive.....

I'm the best looking, best personality nigga on this site....

Hold my drink bitch......

Lol, but naw...I think I got a nice smile.... And my sense of humor compliments it. I think I said this before, when women smile and laugh at my humor... It makes me feel attractive. And I do get a lot of that.... So I feel good about myself.

I know I gotta beer belly, but my shoulders and arms are pretty nice I.....I ain't got chicken legs....

Overall I think I'm a nice looking dude.....I didn't always have this much confidence, but having a beautiful wife definitely helps. If I pulled that, I have to be something kinda nice 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's a very beautiful way to live, and a blessing and healthy mindframe. Alot of folks don't have that and is uncomfortable to look themselves in the mirror or say nice things about themselves.

I pray you continue to feel amazing about yourself!
Thank you Foxx🤗...but I had to grow and mature into this

I just wanted to add what I believe is really important...I think doing the internal work to self improve will make anyone more physically attractive

I truly believe real beauty comes from the inside

Last edited:
I'm the baddest motherfucker alive.....

I'm the best looking, best personality nigga on this site....

Hold my drink bitch......

Lol, but naw...I think I got a nice smile.... And my sense of humor compliments it. I think I said this before, when women smile and laugh at my humor... It makes me feel attractive. And I do get a lot of that.... So I feel good about myself.

I know I gotta beer belly, but my shoulders and arms are pretty nice I.....I ain't got chicken legs....

Overall I think I'm a nice looking dude.....I didn't always have this much confidence, but having a beautiful wife definitely helps. If I pulled that, I have to be something kinda nice 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lmaooooooo this nigga. But dope drop Du. I definitely feel you about making others smile and feel good. I've also been told I have a nice smile (my Mom told me my smile is too wide though lmao) but I also feel you on having a partner that's fine and make you feel like you Jay Z with Beyonce and shit lol).

I tell my Lady everyday how much I love her and how I'm that nigga for bagging her fine, and smart ass and she do the same so I get it!

Thank you Foxx🤗...but I had to grow and mature into this

I just wanted to add what I believe is really important...I think doing the internal work to self improve will make anyone more physically attractive

I truly believe real beauty come from the inside
So true! This is something I been going to therapy for. I grew up with a decent amount of childhood trauma so I'm learning now how to finally work on internal growth. Have a great days, and learning days, but man it's dope to look at the great days and dap up yourself.

Lmaooooooo this nigga. But dope drop Du. I definitely feel you about making others smile and feel good. I've also been told I have a nice smile (my Mom told me my smile is too wide though lmao) but I also feel you on having a partner that's fine and make you feel like you Jay Z with Beyonce and shit lol).

I tell my Lady everyday how much I love her and how I'm that nigga for bagging her fine, and smart ass and she do the same so I get it!
Yeah, that shit increases your swag or something. Women like men who already got a woman. That shit increases your overall score by like two points.... Being a good Dad another 1.5.... Chick posted the other day nothing more attractive than a dude with his kids...

Niggaz be hitting the gym, getting fresh, fixing up cars n shit..... Nigga just pick up your kid and take that little nigga to Chuck e cheese or something..... Watch a single mom ass chick holla 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah, that shit increases your swag or something. Women like men who already got a woman. That shit increases your overall score by like two points.... Being a good Dad another 1.5.... Chick posted the other day nothing more attractive than a dude with his kids...

Niggaz be hitting the gym, getting fresh, fixing up cars n shit..... Nigga just pick up your kid and take that little nigga to Chuck e cheese or something..... Watch a single mom ass chick holla 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
Lol I get it bruh

1627786389869.gif That first paragraph is the realest shit I’ve read in the minute

u havent lived til u have received a “ are you really happy with her” text message in the middle of the night

@silverfoxx u make music too so u understand it’s hard to focus when u listening to music cuz u listening for sounds trends samples and etc..... u trying to lift and hear a fire ass sample , now instead of focusing on ur rep u chopping samples in your mind

Back