Welcome To aBlackWeb

Compromise.

I'm pretty sure some days I'll be like fuck this shit but if I love her the way I say I do I'll stick with her. When we do reconnect it will all be worth the wait.

How can a relationship be successful if I or her are not happy. Doesn't both parties have to be happy for it to be a successful relationship? Serious question.

How can a relationship be successful if I or her are not happy. Doesn't both parties have to be happy for it to be a successful relationship? Serious question.

It will not be successful in it's "true" meaning. and Yes, both parties have to be 'happy' with one another for the relationship to be categorized as successful.

That does not speak on regular day to day small stresses in life. I am solely speaking of the union between the two.

So many people confuse "compromise" with "sacrifice".

Many have grown accustomed to the belief that sacrifice is necessary in making a relationship work. That sounds so harsh.
Why do I have to "sacrifice" to be happy in a relationship?!

Compromise doesn't necessarily mean that you are doing something you LOATHE doing and are now miserable for having done it.
Some instances it's taking out the trash now instead of later or choosing the blue tie over your favorite red one because she likes the blue one better and you look equally dapper in both.

You should NEVER sacrifice anything for SH*T! That's ideal for life period.

However, some may have no choice but to sacrifice for a short period of time to move forward in life, that's understandable, but not in relationships.

Moreover, compromise in a relationship is necessary due to the differences in us as humans.

It will not be successful in it's "true" meaning. and Yes, both parties have to be 'happy' with one another for the relationship to be categorized as successful.

That does not speak on regular day to day small stresses in life. I am solely speaking of the union between the two.

So many people confuse "compromise" with "sacrifice".

Many have grown accustomed to the belief that sacrifice is necessary in making a relationship work. That sounds so harsh.
Why do I have to "sacrifice" to be happy in a relationship?!

Compromise doesn't necessarily mean that you are doing something you LOATHE doing and are now miserable for having done it.
Some instances it's taking out the trash now instead of later or choosing the blue tie over your favorite red one because she likes the blue one better and you look equally dapper in both.

You should NEVER sacrifice anything for SH*T! That's ideal for life period.

However, some may have no choice but to sacrifice for a short period of time to move forward in life, that's understandable, but not in relationships.

Moreover, compromise in a relationship is necessary due to the differences in us as humans.
I guess I focused on the compromise your happiness part. That isn't a small thing.

Back