Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming soon Surviving Jeffery Epstein

Fam... what part of this don't you understand:

They
were
NEVER
married.

Woody Allen and Mia Farrow were NEVER, ever married. They never even lived together!!!

That wasn't his wife's daughter, it was his on again/off again girlfriend's daughter. And HE didn't put her in the flick, Mia brought her along and they let her be in a single scene briefly uncredited as an extra (unlike Mia's other kids that had credited roles in the movie).

Mia herself is on record stating that Woody never had a relationship with Soon Yi, none, zero, zip, zilch. "Hi" and "Bye" was basically the gist of his relationship with her UNTIL Mia raised a fuss about it when the girl was in college. That's the point where Woody got to know her.

He was NEVER a father figure to her, just Mia's boyfriend. Her father figure was her father Andre Previn.

I've told y'all before: I'm about truth. And I was like you condemning Woody, reciting Mos Def's lyrics and erruhthing:

"You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kicking dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game (holding hands)
Sit back and just think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?
"

... until I was about to bring dude up in a thread on the IC once and, while doing mah googles, dug into it more and more and more. That's when I found out dude and Mia wasn't married, that Soon Yi was a grown ass woman when they started dating, that dude basically had nothing to do with her for years, and everything else about it.

Doesn't matter if it was a hi and bye situation. That's still the daughter of someone he dated. Creep shit

I'm all for that as well. But y'all be moving the hell outa some goalposts in every thread like this one.

"Wheres the Epstein or Weinstein doc tho!!!"

Well there's a doc in production about both of them at the moment..

"But but.... dude is dead now who cares"
Or
"But but Weinstein aint in jail yet"
Or
"Holla at me when *insert another white pervs name here* doc"
Or
"They aint get the same promo tho"

every single time...
That’s why we made this thread so we can talk about Epstein.

You're digging yourself into the creepy nigga hole, let's just end the exchange here. You're one of the best posters on ABW and I don't wanna start viewing you as the creepy nigga on the site.

Aiight fam. I'mma let it go.

I'm all for that as well. But y'all be moving the hell outa some goalposts in every thread like this one.

Or
Or
Or

every single time...

Not moving the goalpost, widening the goal itself.

White folks done got Cosby locked up, a documentary on R Kelly and Michael Jackson, AND got one in the works about Russ.

Meanwhile, they BEEN knew about Epstein, Elvis, and Jerry Lee Lewis pedo asses. Epstein was convicted of procuring an underage girl for prostitution in 2008 but they had identified over 30 victims of his, no documentary. Elvis' lust for little girls was widely known about; no documentary. Jerry Lee Lewis... Well... erruhbody knows about that; no documentary.

Point here is that while white men been accused and convicted of the shit, they're making Black men the face of sexual abuse and pedophilia, and that shit ain't right. So the only way to combat that is to continue to push for the same coverage for their known abusers and not just letting this slander against us fly.

And this is why it's fucked up having daughters and breaking up with your BM. You gotta worry about your ex getting with weirdo mfs eyeing your daughter and saying "well i only had a little interaction with her on the weekend, technically she's not my daughter".

That type of logic leads to molestation and brings me back to me thinking he molested the other little girl too.

Could be fucked up for either kid. Something weird about white people and their incest families

Or
Or
Or

every single time...

Facts they wanted the doc for Epstein they get the doc but it ain’t good enough. Russel Simmons doc got cancelled and that ain’t good enough.

If I ever have kids the woman I have a kid with I’m gonna marry her whether I want to be with her or not. Too many weirdos out here. No other man is raising my kids as long as I’m breathing.

I get what you saying but marrying somebody you really don’t want to be with for the kids sake never turns out good lot of dysfunctional people out here because of that.

Surviving Woody Allen?

Rockstars & the Baby Groupies..

The ‘70s rock-groupie scene was documented by the popular rock mags of the era; and Lori was known as “Lori Lightning,” and she and her friend Sable Starr were famously referred to by rock stars as the “baby groupies” due to their being underage. Sable reportedly lost her virginity at 12 years old to Randy California of Spirit, and Iggy Pop wrote a 1996 song called “Look Away” about having sex with her when she was 13. Alongside stories involving Mick Jagger and Rod Stewart, Mattix would reveal that David Bowie slept with her when she was 14, and after Jimmy Page saw her at a show, he had his bodyguard “kidnap” her.

Rockstars & the Baby Groupies..

They used to have a magazine for this kind of shit called Star Magazine back in the early 70's. IIRC it only lasted a few issues but it was all about that teenage rock star groupie life.

01c.png

So was Michael Jackson.... and they still ran the hell outa that neverland shit.

lol make up y'all minds y'all either wants these perverts exposed or you don't. Im sure some of his victims or the families of his victims care
MJ was innocent. Those white boys are broke liars. MJ was the only victim

Back