Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming soon Surviving Jeffery Epstein

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Lifetime will be doing a follow up after their successful Surviving R Kelly docu series, this time on Jeffery Epstein.

Where's the Weinstein doc? SMH at them waiting until Epstein was dead to make a doc about him. Fohwtbs

Didnt he molest his 7 yrs old daughter and then later marry her?

nope.

You're mixing up two individuals: Dylan Farrow and Soon Yi Previn.

Dylan is the child that Mia accused Woody of touching. Soon Yi was the adult adopted daughter of Mia's that Woody married; neither child was Woody's (Mia and Woody had one child together; Satchel aka Ronan Farrow). Woody never had anything to do with Soon Yi during the time he and Mia were dating (note: they were never married), and Mia basically forced him to interact with her while she was in college, which ultimately led to the two of them "hitting it off". Nearly a year after Mia found out about it (and subsequently attacked Soon Yi over it), Mia approached the authorities with claims that Woody touched Dylan. Mia and Woody were supposed to be working on a new movie together and even after accusing him of molesting Dylan, she tried to continue working on the flick with him, pestering him about it for a week before he finally told her to kick rocks 'cause she was trying to make him out to be a child molester. Mia recorded a video of Dylan accusing Woody, however her staff was interviewed and admitted that Mia had coerced Dylan into making the statements on the tape. The matter was heavily investigated by the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale/New Haven Hospital and again by New York State Department of Social Services. Both concluded that Dylan's statements were rehearsed and given under coercion. Woody sued for custody of his biological child, Satchel, as well as Dylan and their brother Moses but lost the case, however the judge did put on record that zero evidence of sexual abuse had been proven by Mia and her legal team.

Idk how to feel about you defending this sick shit.

He fucked and married his stepdaughter, who he helped raise since she was a little girl. She was even in one of his films as a kid. That's sick af. The fact that he did that sick shit leads me to believe he molested the other girl too.

Idk how to feel about you defending this sick shit.

He fucked and married his stepdaughter, who he helped raise since she was a little girl. She was even in one of his films as a kid. That's sick af. That fact that he did that sick shit leads me to believe he molested the other girl too.

She wasn't his stepdaughter and he NEVER raised her. The movie thing? She was an extra on the set and wasn't even credited for her brief moment on screen (It was Hannah and her Sisters, released when she was 16 years old). Her father, Andre Previn, raised her. Woody had next to zero interaction with Soon Yi until Mia forced him to do so as a condition of them staying together. By that time she was an adult.

but, this is what I said about it before:

No doubt. The shit was weird when it happened, it's weird now. Just something that Woody should have been like "yeah, she's off-limits" from jump.

So was Michael Jackson.... and they still ran the hell outa that neverland shit.

lol make up y'all minds y'all either wants these perverts exposed or you don't. Im sure some of his victims or the families of his victims care

great, then we need to get that Elvis joint happening AND since Jerry Lee Lewis is still alive let's get his nasty ass on the Summer Jam screen too for marrying his 13 year old cousin.

She wasn't his stepdaughter and he NEVER raised her. The movie thing? She was an extra on the set and wasn't even credited for her brief moment on screen (It was Hannah and her Sisters, released when she was 16 years old). Her father, Andre Previn, raised her. Woody had next to zero interaction with Soon Yi until Mia forced him to do so as a condition of them staying together. By that time she was an adult.

but, this is what I said about it before:

Idc about your quote cuz you're in here defending this sick shit.

Idgaf how much you're trying to downplay how much interaction they had, they had enough interaction to put her in his movie. She was his wife's daughter when they met. She was a little girl when they met. He should have been looking at her as his step daughter ANY AND EVERYTIME HE SAW HER.

Wtf do you mean that wasn't his step daughter? The fuckin definition is "the child of a wife or husband from a previous relationship" , that was his wife's daughter lol There's no debating that.

Again, the fact that you're even defending this sick shit is weird.

And this is why it's fucked up having daughters and breaking up with your BM. You gotta worry about your ex getting with weirdo mfs eyeing your daughter and saying "well i only had a little interaction with her on the weekend, technically she's not my daughter".

That type of logic leads to molestation and brings me back to me thinking he molested the other little girl too.

And this is why it's fucked up having daughters and breaking up with your BM. You gotta worry about your ex getting with weirdo mfs eyeing your daughter and saying "well i only had a little interaction with her on the weekend, technically she's not my daughter".

That type of logic leads to molestation and brings me back to me thinking he molested the other little girl too.
If I ever have kids the woman I have a kid with I’m gonna marry her whether I want to be with her or not. Too many weirdos out here. No other man is raising my kids as long as I’m breathing.

Idc about your quote cuz you're in here defending this sick shit.

Idgaf how much you're trying to downplay how much interaction they had, they had enough interaction to put her in his movie. She was his wife's daughter when they met. She was a little girl when they met. He should have been looking at her as his step daughter ANY AND EVERYTIME HE SAW HER.

Wtf do you mean that wasn't his step daughter? The fuckin definition is "the child of a wife or husband from a previous relationship" , that was his wife's daughter lol There's no debating that.

Again, the fact that you're even defending this sick shit is weird.

Fam... what part of this don't you understand:

They
were
NEVER
married.

Woody Allen and Mia Farrow were NEVER, ever married. They never even lived together!!!

That wasn't his wife's daughter, it was his on again/off again girlfriend's daughter. And HE didn't put her in the flick, Mia brought her along and they let her be in a single scene briefly uncredited as an extra (unlike Mia's other kids that had credited roles in the movie).

Mia herself is on record stating that Woody never had a relationship with Soon Yi, none, zero, zip, zilch. "Hi" and "Bye" was basically the gist of his relationship with her UNTIL Mia raised a fuss about it when the girl was in college. That's the point where Woody got to know her.

He was NEVER a father figure to her, just Mia's boyfriend. Her father figure was her father Andre Previn.

I've told y'all before: I'm about truth. And I was like you condemning Woody, reciting Mos Def's lyrics and erruhthing:

"You can laugh and criticize Michael Jackson if you wanna
Woody Allen molested and married his step-daughter
Same press kicking dirt on Michael's name
Show Woody and Soon-Yi at the playoff game (holding hands)
Sit back and just think about that
Would he get that type of dap if his name was Woody Black?
"

... until I was about to bring dude up in a thread on the IC once and, while doing mah googles, dug into it more and more and more. That's when I found out dude and Mia wasn't married, that Soon Yi was a grown ass woman when they started dating, that dude basically had nothing to do with her for years, and everything else about it.

great, then we need to get that Elvis joint happening AND since Jerry Lee Lewis is still alive let's get his nasty ass on the Summer Jam screen too for marrying his 13 year old cousin.

I'm all for that as well. But y'all be moving the hell outa some goalposts in every thread like this one.

"Wheres the Epstein or Weinstein doc tho!!!"

Well there's a doc in production about both of them at the moment..

"But but.... dude is dead now who cares"
Or
"But but Weinstein aint in jail yet"
Or
"Holla at me when *insert another white pervs name here* doc"
Or
"They aint get the same promo tho"

every single time...

You're digging yourself into the creepy nigga hole, let's just end the exchange here. You're one of the best posters on ABW and I don't wanna start viewing you as the creepy nigga on the site.

Back