Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked it...it was a pretty good movie imo.

You just gotta completely seperate it from the original. You can't get away with the shit now that you could when the original came out plus Eddie's probably in a completely different space now.

LMAO @ wanting the viewer to separate from the original, when they didn't even do that.

That was more funnier than the entire movie.

Yep.

They basically took a 80s r rated movie and re made it into a 2020 woke/me too pg 13 movie...

That's a HUGE difference.

What the fuck are you saying? It was R-rated.

Besides, what else do you want they made jokes about while being aware of the interlude between this and the previous film? Also, haven't you ever think that the original CtoA made plenty of jokes on social isssues and politics of his time? Why do you think both black and white press critics hated this when it come into theaters? White critics blamed Murphy for doing a comedic genre they weren't used about him, while African American critics scolded its satirical criticism about class issues and the African American society.

The movie is popular today because black youngsters in U.S.A. and abroad adored it.

What the fuck are you saying? It was R-rated.

Besides, what else do you want they made jokes about while being aware of the interlude between this and the previous film? Also, haven't you ever think that the original CtoA made plenty of jokes on social isssues and politics of his time? Why do you think both black and white press critics hated this when it come into theaters? White critics blamed Murphy for doing a comedic genre they weren't used about him, while African American critics scolded its satirical criticism about class issues and the African American society.

The movie is popular today because black youngsters in U.S.A. and abroad adored it.

Bruh...

:chillout:

Be easy bro. Not sure why u being so forceful.

I jus stated facts. Unless facts upset you.

Back