Welcome To aBlackWeb

Comedians You've Never Laughed At

And the wackest of all time is Byron Allen if anyone even knows who the fuck he is. I respect his business moves but his comedy shit was beyond awful.

Jerry Seinfeld is fucking awful. After watching Curb Your Enthusiasm it's clear that Larry David was the real MVP

tenor.gif

I’ve stopped laughin’ at Mike Epps and Chris Tucker...they used to be funny doin’ stand up but they both horrible now

I gave up on Mike Epps when I saw like the 4th comedy special of his where he used the "You know it's alot of old players in the audience when it's vans parked outside"...like nigga how long you gonna run that joke? Katt Williams also fell into that shit. Nigga dropped like 6 specials where he literally used the same material on every one

I gave up on Mike Epps when I saw like the 4th comedy special of his where he used the "You know it's alot of old players in the audience when it's vans parked outside"...like nigga how long you gonna run that joke? Katt Williams also fell into that shit. Nigga dropped like 6 specials where he literally used the same material on every one

Saw Mike Epps live twice...1st time he was pretty good...second time I felt like I went back in time and paid for tha same fuckin’ show...this nigga told that same “she braid hair, babysit and sell drugs out tha same house” joke in both shows...same joke from Next Friday smh

Saw Mike Epps live twice...1st time he was pretty good...second time I felt like I went back in time and paid for tha same fuckin’ show...this nigga told that same “she braid hair, babysit and sell drugs out tha same house” joke in both shows...same joke from Next Friday smh

Aries Spears is like that too.

Nigga been doing those Jay-Z, LL, and Denzel impersonations for like 15 years running.

Monique. How many jokes about "you skinny bitches" can we take

Tracy Morgan

Cedric the Entertainer has his moments

Tiffant Haddish is try hard AF

Any white woman comedian. I'd be more entertained watching ants sleep in molasses than watching a white woman comedian.

I think I'm easily entertained because I cant think of too many people who never made me laugh. I know when it comes to white dudes that the gay/dick jokes are coming though. The last two Kevin Hart specials were hard to get through

Jerry Seinfeld is fucking awful. After watching Curb Your Enthusiasm it's clear that Larry David was the real MVP
LD the GOAT. Jerry standup ain't shit but he's funny in conversation. That getting coffee with comedians show or whatever tf it's called is cool

And for those of ya'll saying you don't find white comedians funny...I can't believe you think that if you've heard George Carlin. He's considered one of the GOAT's for a reason.

Back