Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Comedian Corey Holcomb is receiving backlash for clowning people who do not have their money and career together by the age of 40. “The system worked

test
"I made up my mind when i was 17
I ain't getting married, no wedding ring" - too short, ima player

That line solidified feelings i already had to no want kids and the potential baby mama drama.. ion want kids, still don't

"You like the beer Caine dropped in Menace, 40 and broke" - Freeway to Jaz O

After I was done laughing at how funny and dope that bar was that shit scared the hell out of me and solidified my feelings to never be broke and struggling. No diss to anyone, that's just me

Idk man sounds like fake outrage lol

I think the he’s just a comedian point is just saying who cares what he says as it has no bearing on anything

Nobody is getting raised by Corey Holcomb outside his kids I promise you lol
Facts lol and this is why there are very few edgy comedians still doing it today. Its just a certain in your face comedy you’re either gonna hate or love. Corey a Goat like it or not.

I'm still waiting on a female comedian to apologize for jokes about impotence, but I guess this is a good start.

You can do all the right things and still find yourself in a shit situation.

Ehhh these responses ain't it. People attributing someones success to luck have no concept of having Hustle. I'm not saying Corey didn't have luck and has hustle but niggas who talk like that have zero Hustle and sound dependent
Such an uncomfortable truth! We live in such a coddled society and twitter echo chambers are to thank for making people feel heard and safe being bums.

Last edited:
We need to stop giving this nigga a pass under the guise of being a comedian

This nigga wholeheartedly believes the shit he spewing. Wasn't an attempt to make light of the situation

He a fuck nigga supreme

lol bruh

I'm sure every comedian believes the shit they spew

sum find it funny, others don't

:js4:

"I made up my mind when i was 17
I ain't getting married, no wedding ring" - too short, ima player

That line solidified feelings i already had to no want kids and the potential baby mama drama.. ion want kids, still don't

"You like the beer Caine dropped in Menace, 40 and broke" - Freeway to Jaz O

After I was done laughing at how funny and dope that bar was that shit scared the hell out of me and solidified my feelings to never be broke and struggling. No diss to anyone, that's just me
I'll be a player for life, so where's my wife?
Probably at the rehab stuck on the pipe
'Cause she must be smoking and I'm not joking
Too Short baby comin' straight from Oakland
Got way mo' bitches than I ever need
I put that on a big fat bag of weed
'Cause I can give you a bitch and wouldn't give you joint
Bitches ain't shit and now I made my point

Young Dis heard this and was instantly colder from that day forward lls

To a certain extent, he's right.

That extent would be if someone if still working entry-level, minimum-wage type shit. That makes sense. By 40, you should be on that path to something sustainable.

But his statements are so open to interpretation, it's understandable why people are at his neck right now.

Back