Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colorism in the Black community

this the same unhinged nigga who pulled a gun in the locker room on a nigga..

worth millions.....pulling guns in nba locker room.....

same dude that recording himself disrespecting his homeboy's home and kid........

this is not the dude's who standards need to be widely considered as the bar of attraction....like seriously validating him is just wrong on multiple fronts

this the same unhinged nigga who pulled a gun in the locker room on a nigga..

worth millions.....pulling guns in nba locker room.....

same dude that recording himself disrespecting his homeboy's home and kid........

this is not the dude's who standards need to be widely considered as the bar of attraction....like seriously validating him is just wrong on multiple fronts
He's the troll that niggas spent 15yrs trying to be on the IC. I think what he does is great especially when people still fall for it

I wouldn't say that his ex wife was beautiful and she seems a little crazy from what I have heard so his opinion should be dismissed and she is light as can be.

I forgot about this thread and I come back to it just the see the most headass shit in my life.

ny-sideeye.gif

I just want to say......
Willie lynch is a myth!!!! you don't need to cite a "theory" when you take into account slavery (black codes, slave codes) - convict leasing- Jim Crow status. Oppression of this magnitude outweighs Willie lynch. I mean some of the terminology in Willie Lynch's letter is not historically accurate. Certain words weren't even used until the 20th century :/. Why subscribe to a "theory" when you have factual, historical contexts of what occurred during chattel slavery and beyond. The truth is bad enough!!!! There's no need to latch on to fabrications
Furthermore why don't people cite real historical documents like the "religious instruction of negroes". People never bring this text up!!!
but wont to flog you to death with ahistorical bullshit. Thats crazy as hell to me.

Last edited:
Look my beautiful dark princess, you need to stop letting fuck niggaz shape your opinion about your self work.

If a fool says hurtful things about you, Remember that he is a fool before taking them to heart.

I don't know how else to say it...But trust me....dudes like Gilbert Arenas do not represent the whole collective of man thought. Trust me on this one...

That dude is a fool and a troll....his words should be dismissed immediately and not taken serious in the least....
You don't validate dudes like him. Especially on shit like this

Back