Colin Kaepernick's girlfriend Nessa Diab blasts NFL for listing quarterback as 'retired'

Yeah Wiley been a clown to me over the last year. I used to fuck with him when he was on the radio with Max Kellerman but his true colors came out with this Kaepernick situation

Man fucc Marcellus. Bruh was quiet as a mouse at ESPN when all this went down. Damn Beadie had more balls than him.

But soon he goes over to FS1..oh now he wanna talk cash shyt. Bringing up his dumbazzz logic about b/c Kap is half black, and not from the hood...oh he's not qualified to speak on black issues.

After that...he's lost all respect.

He rides for Jason Whitlock...that should show you enough about him

ashanti is black

nessa chick is ...arab or some other shit

frankly shit is comic to me - a dude whos half black has arab lite brite chick and he is seen as being a champion of black people/issues

just saying shit is kinda tragic ironic funny ........

• Cap
  • Ether
Reactions: Maywood and GNS
Not sure Kap being half black has anything to do wit it.

As if folks is saying only "full" black folks are the only ones entitled to speak about black issues.

Black...half-black...dark...light...it doesn't matter. They all see us as black. Period. We'll still get called the n-word regardless by these racist muthafuccas.

Kaep and his people got let this shit go. He was done wrong for sure but he made a sacrifice for the cause. You can't make a sacrifice and get what you sacrificed at the same time. It doesn't usually work like that. It ain't fair, but that's how it goes. He's made millions of dollars for taking a stand. It might not compare to what he could have made in the NFL, but let's be real, most that sacrifice for the cause don't get anything from it.

Idk what this dude was talking about when he was hating on Kaep... he said "people lost their jobs because of [him]" and that Kaep had the opportunity to give those people jobs...nigga how?! Kaep doesn't even have a job! 😂 he talking about it wasn't hate or nothing like that cuz he loves Kaepernick but there wasn't no so called "call to action". Nigga Kaep did what he did to bring awareness and lost his career over it. Make your own call to action. He supposed to hold your hand?? His statement was unfounded, deliberate, and basically asinine.

Reactions: Eastbay510
Idk what this dude was talking about when he was hating on Kaep... he said "people lost their jobs because of [him]" and that Kaep had the opportunity to give those people jobs...nigga how?! Kaep doesn't even have a job! 😂 he talking about it wasn't hate or nothing like that cuz he loves Kaepernick but there wasn't no so called "call to action". Nigga Kaep did what he did to bring awareness and lost his career over it. Make your own call to action. He supposed to hold your hand?? His statement was unfounded, deliberate, and basically asinine.

I was watching that last nite. When he was saying that...the rest of them looked confused as hell. Lol