Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

They basically were allowed to continue.

Unless he just said fuck it because the money can go to charity.

But even still....it seems to me they paid their way out of a corner.

Brother he was blackballed for that

Police brutality is a systemic issue, that same system was used in effect to silence him(blackball)

He allowed himself to be silenced again when the threat of those practices being revealed led to them offering hush money along with (the most important part) a confidentiality agreement

That is the exact thing that upholds these systems. I’m not talking about it anymore so you can piece my post together if this wasn’t thorough enough

You did not elaborate why his lawsuit is tied up with police brutality.

This money will continue to go towards programs against Police brutality and citizens knowing their rights.

Him not settling this lawsuit and if he would go all the way through with it, explain how him going to court against the nfl stops police brutality?

Let see the next time a white dude has a black man cornered....watch what he does.

But we still too timid to pull the trigger.

Dos I'm curious... did you expect racism to end if Kaep didnt take the deal?

What scenario could have happened where you would consider it a win for the Kaep and black folks as a whole bruh?

Dos I'm curious... did you expect racism to end if Kaep didnt take the deal?

What scenario could have happened where you would consider it a win for the Kaep and black folks as a whole bruh?
I think you are looking at my posts wrong.
I would be stupid to think it would end racism.
..I never implied that.
My anger is at having a system by the balls and allowing them to get up.
We as black men never get this option.

Those texts that could have been exposed in court could have showed a system of how black people were not only blackballed but how owners and coaches are looked over even after a white coach has multiple losing years.

I look at things many different ways....take the money for community projects.....but its still a "hidden" system in place that should be exposed for what it is.

To me...this is about these rich pricks making problems ho away with money. Kinda like trump and stormi.

But do black men get the same respect?

The fact that he was kneeling to say his rights were shifted on as a black man to have the NFL shit on you as well.....that's twice enough a reason to continue it.

It to me didn't show nothing.
He win pocket change, they won the war of attrition without intention or suppression exposed.

Hitler was committed
The Khmer rouge was committed.
No matter his wrong the cause...you totally commit.

So again I ask....what was the point? What was this about?

But I respect you for asking vs thinking I thought this is a civil case or dont understand.

niggas really not understanding what this lawsuit meant, and i believe the confidentiality agreement was for how much money he go not for him to stop speaking

niggas really not understanding what this lawsuit meant, and i believe the confidentiality agreement was for how much money he go not for him to stop speaking

the NDA

is for the settlement amount and also the details of the case (the emails, texts and phone records that were a part of the discovery)

Bolded is what everybody pissed about...

because he possibly had the NFL dead to rights on collusion and other dirty shit that was revelaed in the emails...and instead of going forward and exposing them....he took the money...

Getting his money was the main purpose of this case IMO...he wanted to get recouped for the lost wages as a result of him being blackballed...so he succeeded...I dont think his intention was ever to expose the NFL...at least to that degree...cause IMO the way they handled everything and also them paying him points to how dirty they are...we just wont know details...

I think we all are projecting our personal objectives with this case rather than considering that if "exposing" the NFL was even a part of Kaep's plan or one his goals for the outcome of the collusion grievance

the NDA

is for the settlement amount and also the details of the case (the emails, texts and phone records that were a part of the discovery)

Bolded is what everybody pissed about...

because he possibly had the NFL dead to rights on collusion and other dirty shit that was revelaed in the emails...and instead of going forward and exposing them....he took the money...

Getting his money was the main purpose of this case IMO...he wanted to get recouped for the lost wages as a result of him being blackballed...so he succeeded...I dont think his intention was ever to expose the NFL...at least to that degree...cause IMO the way they handled everything and also them paying him points to how dirty they are...we just wont know details...

I think we all are projecting our personal objectives with this case rather than considering that if "exposing" the NFL was even a part of Kaep's plan or one his goals for the outcome of the collusion grievance
About time someone took the time to try to understand.

And with this understanding.....
He may have been able to stop some future shit and force them to be transparent. Thus breaking or pushing back the glass ceiling and empowering other black men or women to go for the jugalar.

Even if he take the money and helps kids....it don't mean shit if the glass ceiling is still there.

This shit got me hot.

If a white dude can take us down they will do it and get support

About time someone took the time to try to understand.

And with this understanding.....
He may have been able to stop some future shit and force them to be transparent. Thus breaking or pushing back the glass ceiling and empowering other black men or women to go for the jugalar.

Even if he take the money and helps kids....it don't mean shit if the glass ceiling is still there.

This shit got me hot.

If a white dude can take us down they will do it and get support

I feel you.

Dont think if he went all the way it would force them to be more transparent...IMO it would force them to change the way they move so next time aint no evidence ya feel me...

Kinda like how big time dealers dont use phones...always meet in person etc...

NFL will change how they move is all I would see would come out of this...

While we do get the satisfaction of seeing the ether and pr nightmare and possibly firing of Goodell's bitch ass

Ultimately it wouldnt really change how them fuckers operate other than making them pay more attention to detail so they aint never in this position again...

Hell just paying Kaep his settlement proly already got them switching up

I feel you.

Dont think if he went all the way it would force them to be more transparent...IMO it would force them to change the way they move so next time aint no evidence ya feel me...

Kinda like how big time dealers dont use phones...always meet in person etc...

NFL will change how they move is all I would see would come out of this...

While we do get the satisfaction of seeing the ether and pr nightmare and possibly firing of Goodell's bitch ass

Ultimately it wouldnt really change how them fuckers operate other than making them pay more attention to detail so they aint never in this position again...

Hell just paying Kaep his settlement proly already got them switching up
100 % agree.
His payment allowed more wins for them.
Shit we don't know who else was blackballed.....but we could have known.

This is a drop of rain win in a monsoon of problems.

And niggas want to celebrate?

Again I ask......anyone.
Make this make sense.

Cats already know what was contained in the discovery now? This is amazing. The lengths people will go to support baseless outrage...

Cats already know what was contained in the discovery now? This is amazing. The lengths people will go to support baseless outrage...
Yet the won against everyone else until that shit came up....then they want to settle?

Yep..baseless

100 % agree.
His payment allowed more wins for them.
Shit we don't know who else was blackballed.....but we could have known.

This is a drop of rain win in a monsoon of problems.

And niggas want to celebrate?

Again I ask......anyone.
Make this make sense.

Who’s celebrating?

You got the internet and dint see the articles and people in this thread happy?

Happy that bruh got compensated for his struggles when so many dont get that

fuckin right we are happy bout that...

Kaep's outcome is the exception and not the rule fam

Back