Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Oh...want to talk shit huh?

So stopping short of court is a win because they paid him? So something is better than nothing?

And this was about what again?

In a nutshell, lost wages and potential earnings. But you already completely understand that, right?

In a nutshell, lost wages and potential earnings. But you already completely understand that, right?
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ievance-settlement-colin-kaepernick-eric-reid

Everything we know about the NFL's joint collusion grievance settlement with Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid

@DOS_patos read that and maybe you'll finally get it.
Interesting....I actually wanted to quote this as well.

What part of not settling don't YOU understand?

He really thinks this was a civil rights case.
Never said that....where did you get that?

Settling out of court is taking something to stop it.....
A court case could have gotten him more.

But yep.....I don't know.

Interesting....I actually wanted to quote this as well.

What part of not settling don't YOU understand?

What part of "nothing Kap did can even loosely be looked at as selling out" don't you understand?

This grievance was always about him not being afforded the opportunity to ply his trade. You come in here on some "fuck Kap" like he sold out the movement by accepting this settlement. He made a decision in what was best for him financially. Which brings us back to what it was all about.

So in conclusion, aim your outrage in a more appropriate direction.

Zackly.

Although this is probably done to "protect the shield"

I think Kap had them niggas dead to rights and they threw enough money at him to make him drop it...cause if he continued and won...they would have been in violation of the CBA...which would have made it null and void....and gave the players hella leverage...Kap had them cornered but he aint no killa for real tho

proly just wanted the personal satisfaction of knowing "I GOT YALL ASSES"

couldnt be me tho

I woulda said fuck your money im exposing you all and let that shit burn...
Agreed.

I have my opinion on not settling based on the fact that if he wins...the NFL is liable for much more than 80mil because of the penalties they would have incured for violating the CBA.

Also, the NFL gets a black eye because all the texts, emails and phone calls that are a part of the case will be made public...so not only will the collusion possibly be proven...aint no telling what other detrimental info will be put out.

Lastly, it would have given the NFLPA crazy leverage for the next CBA negotiation and possibly have been grounds for Goodell to be terminated/resign as commisioner.

Kap could have done a lot more damage and still gotten his bag....
If I knew I had them in that position....Im going for the jugular bro

Fuck that lil 80mil if I know I can get 150mil
AND fuck your reputation and image AND pockets like you did mine....
Interesting

Never said that....where did you get that?

Settling out of court is taking something to stop it.....
A court case could have gotten him more.

But yep.....I don't know.

The pivot begins....

Don't try to co-opt BDP's stance now when you were on some whole other isht. Go back and quote your own post.
Did I not say the same about a settlement?
Did I not say fuck the check? Its about principle?
Guess you picking and choosing

Did I not say the same about a settlement?
Did I not say fuck the check? Its about principle?
Guess you picking and choosing

You said a whole lot more but instead of admitting wrong, you'd rather be disingenuous and try to spin isht in a way to somehow be right. Bullshit tactic.

I've said all that I need to here.

If all it costs was 80mil to get my billion dollar income earning niggers back to work...so be it.
- NFL owners

Them billion dollar income niggers never stopped working. We just had a Super Bowl, maybe you didn’t notice... shit was trash. But I’m pretty sure it was mad niggas on the field.

Only one who was stopped from working is Kap.

You said a whole lot more but instead of admitting wrong, you'd rather be disingenuous and try to spin isht in a way to somehow be right. Bullshit tactic.

I've said all that I need to here.
I said a whole lot about taking a settlement...
Ain't no spin.
Cut it out.
Them stopping his employment because of his stance.
This WAS said.
Only thing I should not have said is fuck kap.

Them billion dollar income niggers never stopped working. We just had a Super Bowl, maybe you didn’t notice... shit was trash. But I’m pretty sure it was mad niggas on the field.

Only one who was stopped from working is Kap.
Stupid joke I was trynna make

So his earning potential meant more than the cause?

Frfr help sell me on how this is OK.

So collusion can keep happening? Just gotta be more covert with it?

Niggas go out they way to expose chicks with more energy.

Tired of niggas allowing fuck shit.
But then again I see shit differently

Your conflating these two issues. They are linked but one is not dependent on the other. Exposing the NFL for collusion does NOTHING to stop police brutality.

And vice versa.

Your conflating these two issues. They are linked but one is not dependent on the other. Exposing the NFL for collusion does NOTHING to stop police brutality.

And vice versa.
While it won't stop it....I would rather see a legit takedown of those who support it.

I honestly don't see a problem with that.

Somebody should pay......its a lot if principles with this

Kaep’s name was priceless until he put a dollar sign on it

And those people don’t respect that number, they sneeze at it

This was all written to show people though, the power lies in the whole, not false idols

Pleas explain how his collusion case is linked to his police brutality fight?

I got time today

Back