Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Y’all really don’t see Max “Talcom X” Kellerman pandering to y’all huh. Nigga said as a liberal Jew he was brought up to think like the Jewish “who were slaves in Egypt”.

Max has everything to gain and nothing to lose in his stances and he relishes in the fact that he’s going to look like fam! (I fucks with Mac by the way)

But y’all really accepting these White folks telling you to do what “they’d do“, as if you’d ever advise your own brother, kids etc that shit!

Mannnnnn

got sit your ass down somewhere

I appreciate this site, this my safe space when I disagree with my people but don’t want to let “them people” off the hook by using me for an out.

I had to tell a couple white people that black people don't always agree on everything it’s just we know not to do it in front of y’all because y'all will use it as an out.

I understand that’s what Stephen A is doing wrong, but I think somebody has to be sacrificial for those of us who don’t want to say it in front of company.

Na I listened to Max when he was on ESPN LA for a few years Before he took the First Take job. I’m not saying he’s “one of us” but for the most part in his social stances everything I’ve heard from him has been solid.

Yea but misses one fundamental point every time, and that’s, great but it’s not our reality

Wtf would be the point of him doing all this these past 3 years if he didn’t wanna play.

End of the day he’s an athlete

That stance is flat out stupid

He was a decent (not great) QB 3 years ago. Since then he's just gotten 3 years older, with 3 years of rust. People that were against him said he didn't have a job because he wasn't good enough. That wasn't true at the time, but right now it may be. At this point I think the idea of Kap is bigger and better than Kap actually is.

By playing he risks exposing that, and giving his naysayers something bad to say about him. He wouldn't have handled the workout like this if he wanted a job. He basically told every NFL franchise he doesn't trust them, and he intends to document everything they do in case they fire him. He knows employers don't want to deal with that.

Wtf would be the point of him doing all this these past 3 years if he didn’t wanna play.

I think he wants to play but I feel like he’s trying to tow a line so he doesn’t disappoint y’all.

There’s something about him never speaking that bothers me too, like nigga, say something! Somebody put the battery in his back

He dont want to play by the NFL rules and thats 100 for him

But cant get mad when a company dont want to play by your rules.

I dont think the NFL even care its just the backlash they would get from the fans that make up most of the NFL and Trump dumb asses

Also he's getting more love now than he was getting as a player. That's largely because he can't get a job though. If he comes back he's just another football player again (Eric Reid is an example. How much did you hear his name before, and how much do you hear it now unless it's about Kap?).

The aura around him is bigger and better than him as a player. If he becomes a player again the aura goes away.

I don’t think he’s doing this for any “aura” or like S.A.S. says he’s trying to be a martyr.

Eric Reid was the only teammate that really stuck by Colin’s side when the kneeling began. He’s only in the news so much now because he’s trying to stick up for Colin.

I do kinda wish Colin would speak more sometimes but honestly he really doesn’t have to. He’s been letting his actions speak... what’s he supposed to come out and say now anyway?

Even if Kaep got back in the league and fell flat on his face I don’t think it affects anything as far as his status with the black community or his protest goes.

Nobody was saying he’s a future hall of famer or up there with Brady and Rodgers and Brees. We’ve just been saying he deserves a chance to be in the league.

I don’t think he’s doing this for any “aura” or like S.A.S. says he’s trying to be a martyr.

Eric Reid was the only teammate that really stuck by Colin’s side when the kneeling began. He’s only in the news so much now because he’s trying to stick up for Colin.

I do kinda wish Colin would speak more sometimes but honestly he really doesn’t have to. He’s been letting his actions speak... what’s he supposed to come out and say now anyway?

Even if Kaep got back in the league and fell flat on his face I don’t think it affects anything as far as his status with the black community or his protest goes.

Nobody was saying he’s a future hall of famer or up there with Brady and Rodgers and Brees. We’ve just been saying he deserves a chance to be in the league.

The funny thing about the dude thats speaking for Kaep, Reid. He going at players thats actually putting in work on social justice.

Shit is just stupid

discourse aside, kaep still ran back to the very organization that gave him their ass to kiss. niggas been boycotting the nfl in the name of kaep just for him to run, skip, hobble, jump and yeet his ass back to the very field he was shunned on.

clownery.

again, Colin’s still an athlete at the end of the day. His protest wasn’t supposed to cost him his opportunity to play a sport he’s been playing his whole life.

The NFL is the only professional sports league so unfortunately if he wants to play football it has to be there.

Yes the NFL wronged him and they’re trash, I stopped watching the league due to their treatment of Colin but I don’t have a problem with him wanting back in the league.

He was a football player before any of this.

discourse aside, kaep still ran back to the very organization that gave him their ass to kiss. niggas been boycotting the nfl in the name of kaep just for him to run, skip, hobble, jump and yeet his ass back to the very field he was shunned on.

clownery.
Nah

This isn't completely accurate

They boycotted the NFL because of him being blackballed

But at the same time, there is no alternative to the NFL where he can go, play at the highest level and make a similar salary

again, Colin’s still an athlete at the end of the day. His protest wasn’t supposed to cost him his opportunity to play a sport he’s been playing his whole life.

The NFL is the only professional sports league so unfortunately if he wants to play football it has to be there.

Yes the NFL wronged him and they’re trash, I stopped watching the league due to their treatment of Colin but I don’t have a problem with him wanting back in the league.

He was a football player before any of this.

who cares lmaooo its still clownery

Back