Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Eh. I aint down with all the back n forth n yadda yadda n hot takes. But i would never talk down on another blk man who is doin his best to do good n uplift our ppl.

That bein said, imo its highly unlikely that a team signs him this year.

But after the workout my hope is a team atleast signs him as a back up next season.

A lot of the criticism of Eric Reid/ Kaep is showing me that people don't know how often employees file grievances with employers and continue working during and after settlements. A. Players use professional platform to protest a social problem. B. Employer ( the nfl )despite having no official rule prohibiting this action appear to get retribution through informal channels ( blackball and Disproportionate " random drug test") C. Players file grievances.

The argument I'm seeing is that people believe players who continue to pursue the rest of their professional career following this sequence are sellouts or insincere. My thing is 1. People file grievances and continue employment all the time.
2. millions of people everywhere have major beef with their jobs and stay because other options are limited.

If you're and NFL player, you have an ultra unique skillset, and you have a VERY short amount of time to capitalize on it. There is no other arena or opportunity in the world that comes close to rewarding you financially for what you can do than THAT league

true

He comes off as if the job isn’t his main priority, which I can respect but stop saying it when it’s not true. We get it these niggas looking for a reason to say no but you keep giving them ammo. If they never had any intention then stop fucking with them people!

I’ve never sided with the NFL I always looked at what his moves were and said naw that ain’t it.

That’s the part that frustrates me cause I’m like you listening to niggas who conform everyday to a job tell you to do the very shit that wouldn’t get you a job. There’s no such thing as “I want the job” on my terms, especially when I hire you you plan on slandering me the whole time (even though it’d be deserved)

I’d never tell my homie who was hungry that this was the way. Collin in a different boat because he don’t need it, cool, but stop letting these folks had you up on some shit they wouldn’t do.

Another thing, these white people lookking for BBQ invites, cool, but when did we stop teaching ourselves that we don’t get to use their privilege even if they want it for us.

I was taking a shit when I wrote this

And imma keep saying this until I get an answer,

Why is it we all got different advice for Mo’Nique in her lawsuit thread. How is it that she ain’t playing the game right but we can’t say Collin ain’t either?

Where’s her black women support against racial and gender injustice?

And imma keep saying this until I get an answer,

Why is it we all got different advice for Mo’Nique in her lawsuit thread. How is it that she ain’t playing the game right but we can’t say Collin ain’t either?

Where’s her black women support against racial and gender injustice?
Monique is pretty simple, nobody is checking for her so of course netflix aint gon pay her lol netflix has paid the fuck outta some people of color and women she her racism and gender shit goes out the window, i mean even when she was in alot of movies nobody was checking for her standup

Last edited:
Monique is pretty simple, nobody is checking for her so of course netflix aint gon pay her lol netflix has paid the fuck outta some people of color and women she her racism and gender shit goes out the window, i mean even when she was in alot of movies nobody was checking for her standup
And to add on .. Monique has no grounds of any semblance to discrimination against her. She was given an offer , felt disrespected (off her credentials) and instead of using 1 of the many alternatives available to her ( going on the road, investing in herself to put her own content out and raising her value) she started burning down bridges off ego and accolades that nobody cares about in relation to the present. Comparing her and Kaep isn't even apple to oranges , its apples to a washing machine

Alot of people are dense. Max is one of the few who get it. He quested the motive legally for the NFL setting this crap up and he was right. Their plan was to get Kap to sign the bogus waiver, which his lawyers advised against. That is why the NFL suddenly setup a workout and why it was in short notice. These motherfuckers claimed they could not get in touch with Kap. Really? There was no guarantee that anyone would sign him no matter how good his workout went. He made the right move.

Last edited:
Someone said real early all this happened bcuz his agent over priced him to teams back when he was still in the league

Y’all really don’t see Max “Talcom X” Kellerman pandering to y’all huh. Nigga said as a liberal Jew he was brought up to think like the Jewish “who were slaves in Egypt”.

Max has everything to gain and nothing to lose in his stances and he relishes in the fact that he’s going to look like fam! (I fucks with Mac by the way)

But y’all really accepting these White folks telling you to do what “they’d do“, as if you’d ever advise your own brother, kids etc that shit!

Back