Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick Lyric Reportedly Cut From 'Madden NFL 19'

You know how when you were a kid and you'd see somebody you didn't like, so you deliberately bumped into them or knocked something off of their desk and then said "My bad"?

This was that.

The sentiment was delivered.

57246413.jpg

So much hypocrisy with the NFL and a lot of the fans of it.

Ever since Kaep started doing his protest I’ve really started to hate the NFL. It just makes me shake my head at the lengths people will go to justify bullshit. You have people that are actual criminals on rosters and this guy still hasn’t gotten a job.

Get some black Devs together to put together a better football game

Why keep supporting their shit if they won't support yours? The amount of black lives that have been laid down on the gridiron and this is what it amounts to? Long term disability and health problems to line the pockets of a franchise that is so petty they won't even let song lyrics mentioning the issue be heard?

I hope John Madden steps on a piece of Lego

See this that bullshit.
Stop fucking talking shit against the people you want to work for.

Bruh gotta let it go at this point. Owners know he can play but don't want to deal with the distraction or losing fans because they picked him up

It’s admirable he’s still working out and staying in shape but we know it’s not gonna happen for him at this point.

His best chance was after the George Flloyd stuff and nobody picked him up.

It’s admirable he’s still working out and staying in shape but we know it’s not gonna happen for him at this point.

His best chance was after the George Flloyd stuff and nobody picked him up.
Him working out is disingenuous.
What is he trying to prove? He can still play and wants to?
Like niggas ain’t got Netflix or whatever and saw his doc.
Nah

Back