Colin Kaepernick Lyric Reportedly Cut From 'Madden NFL 19'

Dec 22, 2017
https://thebiglead.com/2018/08/02/colin-kaepernick-lyric-madden/

Colin Kaepernick is not in the NFL. And he wasn’t in EA Sports’ Madden game last year. Now, he’s reportedly even been scrubbed from the soundtrack in the 2019 version.

Follow us on a journey, won’t you?

Kaepernick’s girlfriend, Nessa Diab, retweeted a clip of the game’s purported version of Big Bank by YG. The lyrics on the album are:

Feed me to the wolves now I lead the pack and s–
You boys all cap, I’m more Colin Kaepernick
I’m rare as affordable health care

Kaepernick’s name, however, is nowhere to be heard.

Pro Football Talk reports that they’ve listened to the track on an advanced copy of the game and state Kaepernick’s name has been scrubbed, along with the explicit words and phrases traditionally edited out. They are awaiting comment from EA on what exactly is going on here.

On its face, this seems to be a tremendously avoidable snafu. Why pick that song if the intention was remove any reference to the unemployed quarterback? Were there no other songs?

Now it’s a thing when it most definitely did not need to be a thing

but will niggas still support?

all them rappers and celebs that so called want to stand with him......now that it touches ps4 what will nigga do?

Reactions: dasmooth1
Fucked up but you already know the answer.

Majority will and a few won't. The few isn't enough to probably to make changes.
cant gain clout from not buying something unless you let people know you didnt buy it

all rappers should pull their music from madden

giphy.gif

so how did it get out ?

so this wasnt placed in front of the board before it hit the streets?