Welcome To aBlackWeb

CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill For Speaking The Truth About Israel...

Was just about to post this.

Listening to it now.

From what I've surmised thus far, is that he's either a smart dumb person.........or a dumb smart person.

Whichever classification is the most fitting.

Got to the part where Charlemagne asks him about what's going on with the Israel/Palestine conflict.

And, for someone who's so knowledgeable about what's going on in that part of the world.......it's hard for me to believe that he didn't know that his......"from end-to-end/from sea-to-sea".......comment wasn't a phrase that's commonly used by terrorist groups that want to destroy Israel.

Pretty much what @PrecociousMorty said earlier.

Dude knew full well the implications of what he was saying, but didn't want to take the heat for it and started backpedaling when he got called out on it.

He actually said "from the river to the sea" - huge difference.

Camron gif.gif

Huge difference?

Maybe so, but not in the context in which he made that statement.

Dude knew exactly what he was implying.

He just didn't want to take responsibility for it.

Probably. But, if a crazy nigga was offering you a home free of charge and paying your taxes every year would you say no?

Personally I would say no but for a group of people I get why they took that "deal".

Reactions: GNS
I feel like the only Christian churches that ain’t been corrupted are the small ones. Like Coptic Christians or Armenians. Everywhere else it’s too big not to be corrupt

Christianity as practiced in the western world is a bastardized, amalgamation of paganism, spiritual ignorance and white supremacy. Nothing these devils do or say surprises me.

People need to be more responsible with the Christian bashing. Like 90% of the faults people find with Christianity are associated specifically with white Conservative Christians. I can't say I've heard one black Christian promote the idea of protecting Israel to prompt Armageddon.

People need to be more responsible with the Christian bashing. Like 90% of the faults people find with Christianity are associated specifically with white Conservative Christians. I can't say I've heard one black Christian promote the idea of protecting Israel to prompt Armageddon.

The black Christian concept is a whole other torrent of fuckery lol

The black Christian concept is a whole other torrent of fuckery lol

Yeah, Christianity in general has been tainted. That's true, but the large scale Christian fuckery that essentially drags society down is almost completely perpetrated by conservative white Christians.

Yeah, Christianity in general has been tainted. That's true, but the large scale Christian fuckery that essentially drags society down is almost completely perpetrated by conservative white Christians.

Yes but there are influential black evangelicals following the same model as far as the tainted aspects. I am not informed enough to speak to their takes on Israel.

Yes but there are influential black evangelicals following the same model as far as the tainted aspects. I am not informed enough to speak to their takes on Israel.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Black churches don't tend to use the faith to push political agendas as much as whites do. I'm not saying none do, but it's not on the same level. Now some black churches absolutely use the faith to fleece their congregants. I honestly think that's what happens when you mix religion and capitalism. Religious leaders using religion to enrich themselves is nothing new, but it's taken to another level in America.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Black churches don't tend to use the faith to push political agendas as much as whites do. I'm not saying none do, but it's not on the same level. Now some black churches absolutely use the faith to fleece their congregants. I honestly think that's what happens when you mix religion and capitalism. Religious leaders using religion to enrich themselves is nothing new, but it's taken to another level in America.

Yea I meant the money swindling stuff, they can’t really be put on a pedestal above the whites

Back