CM Punk Fired From AEW

That Jack Perry heat...raging inferno or candlestick fire?

Can't put your hands on people. Even though he was baited...from all reports it seems he's been the first one to throw hands both times. He snuck matt(or was it Nick?) jackson at Brawl out, and then he put his hands on jack perry. Can't do that

Reactions: PhenomTheMac
Na fuck all that.

Legit question - Would you tune in for IMPACT! if he decided to go there and help revive that promotion?

hes got quite the following. If he were smart he'd link up w/ Corgan to help out with that.

He really aint needed in WWE

They said "with cause" like 3 times in that statement. AEW and TK prepped for the incoming lawsuit. Best Punk can hope for is a settlement because he violated his contract. Maybe Punk was trynna get fired in the first place? Hmm

Reactions: Black_Samson
Legit question - Would you tune in for IMPACT! if he decided to go there and help revive that promotion?

hes got quite the following. If he were smart he'd link up w/ Corgan to help out with that.

Hell nah. IMPACT and NWA is for C and D stars.

Nobody specific is really needed in WWE but its pro wrestling, you book whats best for business, gets the fans talking and WWE always eventually makes up and patches tainted relationships. You got to leave the personal feelings out of it.

If it aint WWE it should be NJPW but its only a matter of time before he swings back for the final run and ring.

I think most fans would like him back in WWE in the end in some fashion.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
What is CM Pun going to bring to WWE that they don't already have?

They could revive Andre the Giant...bring in Taker...have Rock wrestle a ppv...have JD make a crossover appearance...and I STILL wouldn't watch Impact.

Muthafuccas be bussin their azzz for a crowd of 50 wit subpar claps. Pass

They could revive Andre the Giant...bring in Taker...have Rock wrestle a ppv...have JD make a crossover appearance...and I STILL wouldn't watch Impact.

Muthafuccas be bussin their azzz for a crowd of 50 wit subpar claps. Pass
Its a sad form of entertaiment in all honestly. GCW probably is far more entertaining and the 25 people they have in the bingo hall still comes off as way more energy as for the stuff ive seen clips of.

WWE just needs to go ahead and purchase them for the library.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Tony Khan didn't believe in 1 of his original Evp's & fired his biggest free agent signing.... i'll give Aew 2 maybe 3 years max as a promotion.