Close to half of Americans wear the same underwears for two days or more

If you fucking, working out, and/or working at a job with physical labor on a regular basis you gonna smell that. If you in the south doing any of that is this humidity you gonna smell that. There was also a report a while back how people don't shower daily. And some of these public toilets should be quarantined out here. I believe that poll definitely holds merit.

I even fucked with a gal and one of the strangest compliments she gave me was how clean I was. Like what kind of nasty niggas this pretty bitch been putting up with?

Nasty mfer's all over the place. I wash my hands even after receiving paper money from folks. And don't touch my straw with your bare hands, neither.

I even fucked with a gal and one of the strangest compliments she gave me was how clean I was. Like what kind of nasty niggas this pretty bitch been putting up with?

Lmao, I got this a few times before...Does make you wonder...

Reactions: Mr.LV
I can see kids or pre- teens doing that shit. Not a grown-ass man or woman doing this. That's pretty much the end result of very bad home training from their parents.

Image you about to knock something off, and when those underwear drops to the floor. I wave of funk hits your nose. Smdh

Reactions: IP360