Welcome To aBlackWeb

Close to half of Americans wear the same underwears for two days or more

If you fucking, working out, and/or working at a job with physical labor on a regular basis you gonna smell that. If you in the south doing any of that is this humidity you gonna smell that. There was also a report a while back how people don't shower daily. And some of these public toilets should be quarantined out here. I believe that poll definitely holds merit.

I even fucked with a gal and one of the strangest compliments she gave me was how clean I was. Like what kind of nasty niggas this pretty bitch been putting up with?

Nasty mfer's all over the place. I wash my hands even after receiving paper money from folks. And don't touch my straw with your bare hands, neither.

I even fucked with a gal and one of the strangest compliments she gave me was how clean I was. Like what kind of nasty niggas this pretty bitch been putting up with?

Lmao, I got this a few times before...Does make you wonder...

I can see kids or pre- teens doing that shit. Not a grown-ass man or woman doing this. That's pretty much the end result of very bad home training from their parents.

Back