Classic or Nah?

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Lil_Wayne_-_Tha_Carter.jpg

MI0002151649.jpg

It's a classic album just like The Carter 2 is

These two albums are his classics he has two classic albums. The rest of his albums are either good, above average or average. He doesn't have a wack album. In this regard his discography is identical to 50 Cent's discography

This coming from a person that is not even a big Weezy fan like that. But there is a such thing as not being a super fan like that but still being able to be objective and honest and give due praise when an album actually is classic. @Sion is right sadly but that sadly was the issue with the I.C too much insecurity and people not being sincere and a some what victim mentality

Classic

Single handedly saved his career and put cash money back on the map when it was about to be a grave yard.

If Gillie "wrote" this like he claimed, then he was stupid af for going it. This put Wayne into the conversation as a serious rapper.

I think the block is hot is a classic as well but I don't wanna shoot nobody today.

Classic

Single handedly saved his career and put cash money back on the map when it was about to be a grave yard.

If Gillie "wrote" this like he claimed, then he was stupid af for going it. This put Wayne into the conversation as a serious rapper.

I think the block is hot is a classic as well but I don't wanna shoot nobody today.
But yet you think East 1999 is just a "good album" but "The Block Is Hot" is a classic? :huh:

Back