Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Classic Or Nah Vol 30: Migos - Culture (2017)

Classic Or Nah Vol 30... Culture

• Total voters
Music is objective tho... You just have sheep mentality bruh

Kill that cliché rebuttal when you address me, my nigga. Music IS objective. And you objectively have shitty taste.

There's plenty of music that I indulge in that never reaches the masses like that. What Migos accomplish with that mediocre ass shit? Absolutely fuck all.

How old are you? 18 or some shit? That's literally the only acceptable reason for believing Culture is a classic. Sheer ignorance due to the lack of quality material for the basis of comparison. And with Kendrick dropping the way he does, even that's a stretch.

Kill that cliché rebuttal when you address me, my nigga. Music IS objective. And you objectively have shitty taste.

There's plenty of music that I indulge in that never reaches the masses like that. What Migos accomplish with that mediocre ass shit? Absolutely fuck all.

How old are you? 18 or some shit? That's literally the only acceptable reason for believing Culture is a classic. Sheer ignorance due to the lack of quality material for the basis of comparison. And with Kendrick dropping the way he does, even that's a stretch.

Age ain’t nothing but a number... and Migos said that their are bigger than Beatles... Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino co-sign them at the Emmys when he won for his show Atlanta ...Deal with it.

upload_2018-12-21_6-19-50.gif

Last edited:
Age ain’t nothing but a number... and Migos said that their are bigger than Beatles... Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino co-sign them at the Emmys when he won for his show Atlanta ...Deal with it.

You's a muthafuckin clown ass nigga. Since when is Gambino the end all be all for rap? Foh. Bigger than the Beatles my ass. When they have an Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper's, come let me know.

Until then, they clowning, talking out they ass. And you remedial enough to fall for that fuck shit. Smh. Lookin' like Boo-Boo The Fool.

I must be in the twilight zone or some shit. Up is down, the grass is blue, and Migos has a classic album.

giphy (26).gif

You's a muthafuckin clown ass nigga. Since when is Gambino the end all be all for rap? Foh. Bigger than the Beatles my ass. When they have an Abbey Road or Sgt. Pepper's, come let me know.

Until then, they clowning, talking out they ass. And you remedial enough to fall for that fuck shit. Smh. Lookin' like Boo-Boo The Fool.

I must be in the twilight zone or some shit. Up is down, the grass is blue, and Migos has a classic album.

View attachment 95853

Haters are gonna Hate... Migos are winning currently and they are relevant...Culture is a classic ...you must be a Joe Budden fanboy

upload_2018-12-21_7-20-5.gif

man some of ya'll some prisoners of the moment ass niggas

Music is objective tho... You just have sheep mentality bruh

sub·jec·tive /səbˈjektiv/ adjective 1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions. "his views are highly subjective" synonyms:personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive "a subjective analysis"

ob·jec·tive /əbˈjektiv/ adjective 1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts. "historians try to be objective and impartial" synonyms:impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, nonpartisan, disinterested, neutral, uninvolved, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, just, open-minded, dispassionate, detached, neutral "I was hoping to get an objective and pragmatic report"

sub·jec·tive /səbˈjektiv/ adjective 1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions. "his views are highly subjective" synonyms:personal, individual, emotional, instinctive, intuitive "a subjective analysis"

ob·jec·tive /əbˈjektiv/ adjective 1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts. "historians try to be objective and impartial" synonyms:impartial, unbiased, unprejudiced, nonpartisan, disinterested, neutral, uninvolved, even-handed, equitable, fair, fair-minded, just, open-minded, dispassionate, detached, neutral "I was hoping to get an objective and pragmatic report"
The guy is a fucking idiot lol

Back