Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Classic Or Nah Vol 30: Migos - Culture (2017)

Classic Or Nah Vol 30... Culture

• Total voters
Better not be a single vote for classic. Granted it’s a good album to bump in the whip.

Now these young kids coming up might call it a classic in 10 years because music marks time and that was their time in high school or whatever.
naw...

2008 the laughing stock of music was soldier boy.

and nobody today calling his music classic...even though it was very definitive of the times

Way too soon to say, it's not to me.

Now these young kids coming up might call it a classic in 10 years because music marks time and that was their time in high school or whatever.

2017 was one of my best years on record so far and T-Shirt, What's The Price, Bad & Bougie remind me of it everytime I hear them.

Kendrick Lamar Damn came out the same year tho... And Damn Album is regard as a classic...Music is timeless

Niggas be on here calling albums classics that nobody outside of their nerd cult following gives 2 fucks about, if those shits are classics then this is too.

:smh:

but if you personally don't believe those shits are classics, why would you believe this one is?

I do tho. Niggas can front all they want, but it had a major impact on the game and probably other than DS2, it best represents the brand of hip hop that's prevalent during this age of hip hop.

giphy.gif

It's not even their best project and it did nothing for the genre when it dropped. Outside of the singles, what it do?

I expect @Matike85 to say some goofy ass shit about it being a classic, considering his shitty taste in music. And @Goldie don't believe half the shit he be saying. Nigga just likes being a contrarian and gettin' niggas riled up.

Their mixtape, YRN, was a much better project too.

Niggas use "classic" to freely. I don't go by time, but by impact and if it did anything for the genre. A personal classic and a definitive classic are mutually exclusive, imo.

It's not even their best project and it did nothing for the genre when it dropped. Outside of the singles, what it do?

I expect @Matike85 to say some goofy ass shit about it being a classic, considering his shitty taste in music. And @Goldie don't believe half the shit he be saying. Nigga just likes being a contrarian and gettin' niggas riled up.

Their mixtape, YRN, was a much better project too.

Niggas use "classic" to freely. I don't go by time, but by impact and if it did anything for the genre. A personal classic and a definitive classic are mutually exclusive, imo.

Music is objective tho... You just have sheep mentality bruh

Back