Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah Vol 11: Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
He wasn't saying nothing? lmaooo You're definitely on one today b

and im not even respond to that bs "he stole it" comment

Mural was a bunch of weak bars that yall think are clever

Not rain like from the sky but reign like rain main no reign like santa with the... man stfu!

That shit was so trash lol

Come over to battle rap (same guys lupe admits are the best rappers in the world) to see some real bars. Those shits were trash.

Man POST a bar!

And....

:ooo:

Ion know B....

giphy.gif

Mural was a bunch of weak bars that yall think are clever

Not rain like from the sky but reign like rain main no reign like santa with the... man stfu!

That shit was so trash lol

Come over to battle rap (same guys lupe admits are the best rappers in the world) to see some real bars. Those shits were trash.

You nitpicking mf lol and you aint even quote it right.

But this...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, soldier’s DNA
Born inside the beast
My expertise checked out in second grade
When I was 9, on cell, motel, we didn't have nowhere to stay
At 29, I’ve done so well, hit cartwheel in my estate

Real miggas don't do cartwheels b....

Shutcho dumbass up. Lupe and Kendrick for niggas who compete in math Olympics

Lol nigga it always trips me out when we as a people shit on black folks that are nerdy. In other cultures it's praised and expected.

Lol nigga it always trips me out when we as a people shit on black folks that are nerdy. In other cultures it's praised and expected.
I shit on wack shit. Lupe started out like he was going to be the next great thing. After F&L he became wack to me. Now he's a 8th degree samurai who blame fans about his music not being released.

I shit on wack shit. Lupe started out like he was going to be the next great thing. After F&L he became wack to me. Now he's a 8th degree samurai who blame fans about his music not being released.

So you think The Cool is a wack album?

Back