Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
How???

Hooks - No
Song Writing - NO
Melodies - No
Banger production - No
Substance executed in an engaging, interesting, catchy, feel good vibes way -No
Simple but effective executed message - No (he's so technically Lyrical grrrrr)
Harmonies - No
Club bangers - No

All the album has is great grade A technical rapping a message and substance yes but executed in the most boring and snooze fest way

I'll deal with you later

Great album still gets burn this day, classic yeaaaa I'd need to see a check list on this one. I'm leaning towards yea but need to be pushed over the edge

A lyricist's lyricist. Love this jawn. However, I think the OG one that leaked, and made him rework this album, was even better.

I mean, he opened up the set with "Theme Music To A Drive-By", one of his best songs of all time. Steady Mobbin, the OG Pressure... I listen to that one even more.

Regardless, I still think this is classic, right along with The Cool.

giphy.webp

I think he has 2 (fnl, the cool) great albums, idk if I'd call either a classic tho. T&Y was a solid album, no classic tho.

I do think he has classic mixtapes tho. That whole revenge of the nerds series is highly slept on.

Name a album in the last...ion know...five years....with am opening song better than Mural.

If you cant...we gonna have to revisit this comment

Wasn't trying to point out that a lot of classics were dropped in 2006 cause that's not the case lol. Just wanted to make my point why I felt 2006 was a good year

An intro makes an album a classic? yes or no sir lol ... ty.

It's just one question that relates to my point.

Mural was crazy, and it ain't even the beat song on the album.

The album came out in 2015.

Let me rephrase my question. Name a few classic album that dropped in the last five years.

And I'm sure at least one of those on the list has an opening song better than Mural...since, you know, T&Y is just cool an all.

I know you can do it B

Fam, do you know how many albums have fire ass intros and aren't classics? Shit Luda has a handful of em.

And Mural might be the most overrated song of alltime.

Fam, do you know how many albums have fire ass intros and aren't classics? Shit Luda has a handful of em.

And Mural might be the most overrated song of alltime.

Best intro song thread?

I don't wanna lose my point.

But pick an album you think is "classic" that dropped in the last 5 years and we can go song for song.

I'm tired of your s**t migga

Best intro song thread?

I don't wanna lose my point.

But pick an album you think is "classic" that dropped in the last 5 years and we can go song for song.

I'm tired of your s**t migga

DAMN's intro song = DNA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mural

Back