• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Foodliquor.jpg

51vOe69nUHL.jpg

Has all the criteria for a classic album imo

Yes

Talk to me man, do you think Lupe has no classics? Or just one or two?

I think he has 2 (fnl, the cool) great albums, idk if I'd call either a classic tho. T&Y was a solid album, no classic tho.

I do think he has classic mixtapes tho. That whole revenge of the nerds series is highly slept on.

Nigga what? lol 2006 was borderline trash

Lol I enjoyed: Like Father, Like Son
The Big Bang
Hell Hath No Fury
Room For Improvement
Doctor's Advocate
Fishscale
The Inspiration
Dedication 2
Food & Liquor
Hip-Hop Is Dead
Port of Miami
King

I think he has 2 (fnl, the cool) great albums, idk if I'd call either a classic tho. T&Y was a solid album, no classic tho.

I do think he has classic mixtapes tho. That whole revenge of the nerds series is highly slept on.

I'm just quoting this in case I have to take you to trial

I always said Lupe was a dope lyricist lol He's just not at the God tier with Nas, Hov, etc , so I gotta tell yall niggas to relax when yall try to put him there.

I always said Lupe was a dope lyricist lol He's just not at the God tier with Nas, Hov, etc , so I gotta tell yall niggas to relax when yall try to put him there.
I'm fine with him being Moses

I agree he ain't Hov or Nas but he do got classic albums

Has all the criteria for a classic album imo

Yes

How???

Hooks - No
Song Writing - NO
Melodies - No
Banger production - No
Substance executed in an engaging, interesting, catchy, feel good vibes way -No
Simple but effective executed message - No (he's so technically Lyrical grrrrr)
Harmonies - No
Club bangers - No

All the album has is great grade A technical rapping a message and substance yes but executed in the most boring and snooze fest way

Back