Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah? Lil Troy's "Wanna Be a Baller"

Classic or Not Classic

• Total voters
Never heard it

What?

UnselfishFoolhardyBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

CLASSIC!!!!

I'm from Texas and this is one of the songs that I hold dear to my heart. I don't debate this song's importance to others cuz my stance ain't gonna change!

I gots to get better man, i gots to move on
Switched from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone
Broke in two chrome, now you know no dope pigeon
Used to count my spoke, now these hoes count my inches
Had to get older, man it got colder
I done got grown and got a chip on my shoulder
Licks in Kuwait, got licks in Pakistan
Boys don't understand virtual reality Caravan
Double doors marble floors naked hoes around me
Everytime I'm comin' out, niggas they wanna sign me
Got the Lil' Will diamond grills in my grin
Blaze in the Benz and you can't forget DenDen
Boobie diamond Ruby's, I'm watchin' on a movie
Drop the top on Scott, and you know I'm in a Jacuzzi
Bourbon and I'm swervin', man it's gettin' hot
My last name Lemon, drive my tight'um off the lot, David Taylor

My bad, I read 'Troy Ave: Wanna Be A Baller'

Dude in the video even looks like Troy *shrugs*

You gotta Be Fucking Kidding Me!!!!! This Is a Classic ? Mannn If U don't get this Local Bullshit Outta Here....
From the Tangled Eyed Nigga Singing the Hook, to the Horrible off Beat ass lyrics ......This Shit has to Stop Immediately .@ this point do niggas even know what classic Means ????
aghhh.gif

You gotta Be Fucking Kidding Me!!!!! This Is a Classic ? Mannn If U don't get this Local Bullshit Outta Here....
From the Tangled Eyed Nigga Singing the Hook, to the Horrible off Beat ass lyrics ......This Shit has to Stop Immediately .@ this point do niggas even know what classic Means ????
View attachment 25840

brah

this is a classic song

we not talking about the album

we not talking about Lil Troy or anyone rapping on the song

we are talking about THIS song

Bruh is most the mfs on here just here to shit on music just to do it, I though it was bad on the IC but got dayumm it's like only those folks came over here.

Anyway, def a classic(def not lyrically) i dont know where some of yall from but when this song comes on everybody know this joint word for word or atleast a majority of it. One of those songs thay follow you as you grow.

View attachment 25840

lmao why u so mad?

show us some classics big dawg

not most sold or 'pop'ular

but classics

Back