Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Christmas Gifts 2023

shoot me that link when you get a chance Tay

This the joint I got a while back
View attachment 1236440

True Cubes Crystal Clear Ice Cube Maker- 4 Large Clear Ice Cubes for Cocktails, Drinks & Whiskey - BPA-Free Silicone Square Ice Cube Mold - Whiskey Gifts for Men
View attachment 1236518

This is the one I want...

ABW where they take their ice seriously

My parents got me a sander that gets in between small spaces 🙌🏾

I had one in my cart on Amazon but never pulled the trigger

I'ma really get serious about my woodworking next year and try to start my online business

I gave my parents cards & money. I got a few cards & money from them as well as one from the neighbor.

I ain't too big on Christmas in general b/c I just see it as another day and watch the games.

I ain't get shit. My dad got me one of that dookie chains with the Eagles logo on it, and two cheap bottles of wine from a cousin. That's literally it.

Supposedly, my wife ordered me a Sixers jacket. But's that's all I'm getting.

I got the wife jewelry, a new backpack, and pot and pan rack, moms a $100 gift card to Sephora, Pops got a red Tyrese Maxey jersey with the matching socks, and my niceces and nephews (6 in total) got $60 each.

Meh. And 🧐😣all at the same time.

But the Eagles won, and I won my semi-final match in fantasy, so I’ll take that.

Last edited:
Got an esperesso maker, full outfit from my wife (I think she’s trying to tell me something), and gift card from in-laws.

I just want to be off work and be left alone a couple hours a day for Christmas, lol. That’s worth more than any gift.

Back