A record player
Coach card case
Phlur missing person body wash and lotion
Ysl libre body oil
Dior lip balm or mascara gift sets
Cashmere hat and scarf
Khamrah by Lattafa perfume
Gift card for a massage or mani/pedicure
Add in some platform chucks and this was basically my list...

Add in some platform chucks and this was basically my list...

How that clear Ice maker joint work? You gotta use distilled water or some shit right?

I copped one of those round ice maker joints some years ago.. Its like a cooler and you put the mold into it

How that clear Ice maker joint work? You gotta use distilled water or some shit right?

I copped one of those round ice maker joints some years ago.. Its like a cooler and you put the mold into it
Apparently you're supposed to be able to use any kind of water and the ice maker pulls all the impurities out so the ice is clear...

Apparently you're supposed to be able to use any kind of water and the ice maker pulls all the impurities out so the ice is clear...

shoot me that link when you get a chance Tay

This the joint I got a while back
ezgif-2-deb1be6f67.jpg

shoot me that link when you get a chance Tay

This the joint I got a while back
View attachment 1236440

True Cubes Crystal Clear Ice Cube Maker- 4 Large Clear Ice Cubes for Cocktails, Drinks & Whiskey - BPA-Free Silicone Square Ice Cube Mold - Whiskey Gifts for Men
download (1).jpeg

This is the one I want...

Nothing lol. Iā€™m at the part of my life that now my parents are gone, my family really keeps it at a general distance and general comments. Oh well.

I got Lacoste slide sandals - which I need because the foot doctor told me I should walk around in them

2 hoodies (black and gray)

Green Quilt

Money & Gift card

I got my mom a bible, blanket (ainā€™t come in) and Toaster oven / Air Fryer and gift card

My sister - I got her perfume and gift card

Grandma - blanket, money, and some mugs

Back