Welcome To aBlackWeb

Choking, smothering, slapping: More teens are having rough sex. Here’s why.

man the first time a chick asked me to give her a “ pearl necklace” .

I was 15….. I didn’t do it cuz I didn’t understand it…you want me to nut on your neck? Oh you ain’t a keeper.

but I never kissed her on the neck again. I thought she was over nasty.

Lol yea ok

Aren't you white? Maybe that explains the difference in perception here. What @konceptjones said reflects my experience too. That's not to say chicks weren't doing shit back then. They just weren't wide open with it. That's black girls though. The general perception among everyone was that white girls were like that. Whether that was true or not, I can't say.

Aren't you white? Maybe that explains the difference in perception here. What @konceptjones said reflects my experience too. That's not to say chicks weren't doing shit back then. They just weren't wide open with it. That's black girls though. The general perception among everyone was that white girls were like that. Whether that was true or not, I can't say.
I mean... The first chick I ever personally knew that got fucked in the ass was this white broad down the block from me. We were walking to the bus stop together one morning and she was complaining about how much it hurt to walk then told me she let a dude she was kickin it with fuck her in the ass. Said he got a few strokes in and she had to stop 'cause of the pain. Told me she was never doing that shit again.

I was 17, she was 16. Didn't meet another chick that did it until I was 21 and she was 25 herself.

Sistas was NOT giving it up easily back in the late 80's / early 90's. You really had to put in work and you still might not get none. That's just how it was.

Lol yes I'm white and my school was majority black and it was definitely like that. All races were doing it lol

You have your experience and I have mine 🤷‍♂️ I'm cool with agreeing to disagreeing since you had a different experience

Lol yes I'm white and my school was majority black and it was definitely like that. All races were doing it lol

You have your experience and I have mine 🤷‍♂️ I'm cool with agreeing to disagreeing since you had a different experience

I'm assuming you're a late millenial too.

So by the time you hit high school cameraphones were a thing and your classmates were likely sending nudes out, something that not a single chick I went to high school would ever dream of doing with a Polaroid camera. Also during that time there was an actual push by advocates for oral and anal sex amongst teens as a way to curb teenage pregnancy.

So by the time you hit high school cameraphones were a thing and your classmates were likely sending nudes out, something that not a single chick I went to high school would ever dream of doing with a Polaroid camera. Also during that time there was an actual push by advocates for oral and anal sex amongst teens as a way to curb teenage pregnancy.
That's just hilarious to think about lol

Nigga don’t come rolling in without explaining why the thread should be deleted when you got kids.

What kinda time was you on?
I'll say this.....

If you are a parent who never had those talks with your kids about their hormones and sex n all that shit.... Maybe this is a hot topic for you to discuss in a public forum.

But as a parent who can, has, and actively has these convos with my kids.... This thread is cringe as fuck... If you don't see it, I can't help you any more than that

I'll say this.....

If you are a parent who never had those talks with your kids about their hormones and sex n all that shit.... Maybe this is a hot topic for you to discuss in a public forum.

But as a parent who can, has, and actively has these convos with my kids.... This thread is cringe as fuck... If you don't see it, I can't help you any more than that
How it’s cringe tho?

Crazy how you avoiding your fault.

Don’t matter if you already had a “sex” talk. What makes the thread cringe but you ok with talking about toys?
If these talks were had then it shouldn’t be cringe.
The topic should fit right into your teachings.

How it’s cringe tho?

Crazy how you avoiding your fault.

Don’t matter if you already had a “sex” talk. What makes the thread cringe but you ok with talking about toys?
If these talks were had then it shouldn’t be cringe.
The topic should fit right into your teachings.
Bruh you talk to your kids about that shit...

Back